Church Of St. Anne, Krakow
About Church Of St. Anne, Krakow
Church Of St. Anne, Krakow - Address, Phone Number
Address: św. Anny 11, 30-962 Kraków, Poland
Time Required: 00:15 Mins
Timings: 07:30 am - 07:30 pm Details
Added 2 times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The first church constructed on the site, founded by professors of the Jagiellonian University, was a Gothic building, destroyed by a fire later on. The second church was constructed in Baroque style in the 17th century. It is an elegant example of Polish Baroque architecture. There are a handful of highlights to be found inside. Check out the stucco decoration by the Italian Baldassare Fontana, the polychromy, the painting of Saint Anne on the high altar, the 18th century paintings of Saint Anne in the stalls, and the tomb of John Cantius. It doesn’t have as rich as history as some of the other churches around Old Town though.
Church Of St. Anne Information
- No visits during mass hours.
Church Of St. Anne Opening and Closing Hours
- Sundays and holidays 7:30 a.m., 9 a.m., 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 12 p.m., 1 p.m., 7:30 p.m., 8:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- Mondays - Saturdays: 7 a.m., 8 a.m., 1 p.m., 7:30 p.m.
Opening hours given here are approximations based on mass times. Actuall visiting hours may be different.
How To reach Church Of St. Anne by Public Transport
- Drive to here from Outside Old Town.
- Walk or cycle to here from inside Old town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
Church Of St. Anne, Krakow Reviews - Write a Review
Bas-relief from Florana must see.
beautiful cathedral / Free entry
Magnificent Barock Church finished the Anna Street at the former Jewish GATE to Kawiory.
Very beautiful Catholic Church
Great spiritual and visual experience
- Nearby Attractions
- Submarine Hostel
- Pod Okrąglakiem
- Youmiko Sushi
- Municipality Of Krakow
- Cloister Of The Dominican Fathers
- Ratusz Kazimierski
- Sigis. Rozwiązania Dla Gastronomii
- Krakow Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Krakow
- What to See in 48 Hours in Krakow
- What to See in 72 Hours in Krakow
- How to Spend 5 Days in Krakow
- How to Spend 6 Days in Krakow
- How to Spend 7 Days in Krakow