Dragons Den36 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Zamek Wawel 8, 33-332 Kraków, Poland, Krakow Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +48-124225155
- Ticket Price: 5 PLN
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Cave, Family And Kids
The myth of the fire breathing Dragon of Wawel Hill has played a massive role in the cultural identity of Krakow and Poland. And this was the cave in which legend says the dragon slept. The route through this attractions one way - enter from the Castle at the foot of the Thieves tower, down a staircase well. It will lead you to a 271 meter long cave, of which 81 meters is open to the public. The three chambers of the caves have been picturesquely and atmospherically lit, and each has a history. Exit on the banks of the Vistula River. And this actually leads you conveniently to the final treat of this tour - a sculpture of the Wavel Dragon itself, made by Bronislaw Chromy in 1972.
Dragons Den Travel Tips
- This attraction is not accessible by the handicapped.
Dragons Den Hours
- Last entry 15 minutes before closing time.
How to Reach Dragons Den
- Drive to here from outside Krakow Old Town.
- Walk or cycle to here if you’re inside Krakow Old Town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Dragons Den Address: Zamek Wawel 8, 33-332 Kraków, Poland, Krakow
- Dragons Den Contact Number: +48-124225155
- Dragons Den Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Dragons Den Price: 5 PLN
- Time required to visit Dragons Den: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.75% of people who visit Krakow include Dragons Den in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
52.63% of people start their Dragons Den visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Dragons Den
78.95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dragons Den
People normally club together Tauron Arena and Park Wodny while planning their visit to Dragons Den.