Events and Festivals in Krakow
- Krakow Film Festival: Usually takes place in May. This film festival focuses mostly on documentaries, animated movies, and short films in Polish and other world languages.
- Juwenalia: Youngsters have a reason for visiting Krakow in May. During Juwenalia, youths are freed from their responsibility and can party all day long. This festival usually lasts for a week and a variety of concerts and parties have open invites for these revellers.
- International Soup Festivals: Serious about food and how! Chefs from all over the world compete to be soup masters while visitors try to cash in as much as they can from free samples for judging the participants.
- Jewish Culture Festival: Learn about the finer nuances of Jewish culture in the Kazimierz district in July. The Szeroka Street Block Party marks the final evening of the festival.
- Christmas Market: This is the oldest Christmas market in Poland. It begins in November and usually lasts till the last week of December.
- Audio Art Festival: November sees Krakow gearing up for the Audio Art Festival where music and lights are combined for creating a master sensual effect.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Krakow
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Krakow
Save 7%Chopin Piano Concert at Chopin Gallery in Krakow130 Reviews
Duration: 1 Hrs
Immerse yourself in the enchanting music of Polands greatest composer, Frederic Chopin, on a visit to the stunning Chopin Gal...
Save 7%Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial Guided Tour from Krakow290 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Visit the World War II Auschwitz-Birkenau complex and learn about the Nazi Holocaust on this 7-hour trip from Krakow. You wil...
Save 7%Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum Half-Day Trip from Krakow1373 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Take a sobering tour of the World War II Auschwitz-Birkenau complex on a 7-hour trip from Krakow. Travel by coach to the UNES...
Save 4%Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Trip from Krakow Old Town113 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
The Auschwitz-Birkenau State Museum & Memorial in Owicim, about 70 km from Krakow, was created on the grounds of the former N...