Events and Festivals in Krakow
- Krakow Film Festival: Usually takes place in May. This film festival focuses mostly on documentaries, animated movies, and short films in Polish and other world languages.
- Juwenalia: Youngsters have a reason for visiting Krakow in May. During Juwenalia, youths are freed from their responsibility and can party all day long. This festival usually lasts for a week and a variety of concerts and parties have open invites for these revellers.
- International Soup Festivals: Serious about food and how! Chefs from all over the world compete to be soup masters while visitors try to cash in as much as they can from free samples for judging the participants.
- Jewish Culture Festival: Learn about the finer nuances of Jewish culture in the Kazimierz district in July. The Szeroka Street Block Party marks the final evening of the festival.
- Christmas Market: This is the oldest Christmas market in Poland. It begins in November and usually lasts till the last week of December.
- Audio Art Festival: November sees Krakow gearing up for the Audio Art Festival where music and lights are combined for creating a master sensual effect.
Trip plans for Krakow
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Krakow
Krakow Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Krakow
Save 7%Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial Guided Tour from Krakow275 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Visit the World War II Auschwitz-Birkenau complex and learn about the Nazi Holocaust on this 7-hour trip from Krakow. Your ho...
Save 7%Auschwitz-Birkenau Small-Group Tour from Krakow255 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs 30 Mins
Devote a day to the memory of Holocaust victims on this small-group Auschwitz tour from Krakow, led by an expert guide. Depar...
Save 7%Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum Half-Day Trip from Krakow1367 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Take a sobering tour of the World War II Auschwitz-Birkenau complex on a 7-hour trip from Krakow. Travel by coach to the UNES...
Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Trip from Krakow Old Town112 Reviews
Duration: 7 Hrs
Tour the infamous Nazi German extermination camp, the Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, in Oswiecim, 43 miles (70 kilom...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Warsaw
- Events & Festivals in Zakopane
- Events & Festivals in Wroclaw
- Events & Festivals in Nowy Sacz
- Events & Festivals in Gmina Twardogóra
- Events & Festivals in Nadarzyn