Events and Festivals in Krakow
- Krakow Film Festival: Usually takes place in May. This film festival focuses mostly on documentaries, animated movies, and short films in Polish and other world languages.
- Juwenalia: Youngsters have a reason for visiting Krakow in May. During Juwenalia, youths are freed from their responsibility and can party all day long. This festival usually lasts for a week and a variety of concerts and parties have open invites for these revellers.
- International Soup Festivals: Serious about food and how! Chefs from all over the world compete to be soup masters while visitors try to cash in as much as they can from free samples for judging the participants.
- Jewish Culture Festival: Learn about the finer nuances of Jewish culture in the Kazimierz district in July. The Szeroka Street Block Party marks the final evening of the festival.
- Christmas Market: This is the oldest Christmas market in Poland. It begins in November and usually lasts till the last week of December.
- Audio Art Festival: November sees Krakow gearing up for the Audio Art Festival where music and lights are combined for creating a master sensual effect.
Trip plans for Krakow
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Krakow
Krakow Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Krakow
Save 7%Auschwitz-Birkenau Small-Group Tour from Krakow258 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs 30 Mins
Devote a day to the memory of Holocaust victims on this small-group Auschwitz tour from Krakow, led by an expert guide. Depar...
Save 7%Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum Half-Day Trip from Krakow1369 Reviews
Duration: 6 Hrs
Take a sobering tour of the World War II Auschwitz-Birkenau complex on a 7-hour trip from Krakow. Travel by coach to the UNES...
Save 7%Wieliczka Salt Mine Half-Day Trip from Krakow527 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
Leave Krakow behind and spend a fascinating morning or afternoon touring the legendary Wieliczka Salt Mine, one of the oldest...
Save 7%Krakow in One Day Sightseeing Tour137 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs 30 Mins
For over a thousand years, Krakow has been the center of science, culture and art in Poland. Come and see for yourself upon b...
- Events & Festivals in Targowisko
- Events & Festivals in Myslenice
- Events & Festivals in Kalwaria Zebrzydowska
- Events & Festivals in Wadowice
- Events & Festivals in Chrzanow
- Events & Festivals in Wokowice