How to Reach Krakow, Poland
The Easiest Way to Reach Krakow
HOW TO GET TO KRAKOW
- By air: John Paul II international Airport connects Krakow to all major domestic and European cities. The airport is situated 12kms from the city centre and you can choose from options like the airport shuttle from the city centre, regular transport buses, hired taxis, or the direct railway line from the main train station to the airport.
- By Train: Dworzec Glowny PKP Station connects all major Polish cities with Krakow. Overnight trains from Prague, Vienna and Budapest arrive every day in Krakow.
- By Bus: Eurolines provides bus services to Krakow to Euorpean cities In Italy and France. Ecolines is the bus service operating between Russia and the Baltic States. You can get here from Warsaw by the Polski Bus.
- By Road: You can drive down the A4 from Germany to reach Krakow.
HOW TO GET AROUND KRAKOW
- By foot: Krakow is a relatively small city and can easily be covered on foot. Be sure to have a map with you.
- By public transport: Trams and bus lines connect the different parts of Krakow to each other. Purchase tickets before boarding the carriage.
- By taxi: Most taxis have their fares printed on the passenger doors.
- By car: Rented cars are less expensive than taxis. Make sure to check out your destination and the required fare beforehand to avoid surcharge.
- By bicycle: you can rent a municipal bike or a bicycle from the several spots across town and zoom about the bike lanes of Krakow.
Are you looking for a Krakow travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Krakow
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Krakow. The most preferred mode of transport in Krakow is Car.
Average distance: 8.08 km Average time: 29.74 min
Car 30.77%Driving 26.56 min Walking 2.5 min Overall average time for 10.28 kms 29.06 min
Bike 13.46%Bike 22.14 min Walking 0.71 min Overall average time for 6.86 kms 22.86 min
Tram/Streetcar 11.54%Tram 20.5 min Waiting 4 min Walking 4 min Bus 0.83 min Overall average time for 5.33 kms 29.33 min
Walking 19.23%Walking 18.2 min Bus 3.6 min Waiting 2.1 min Train 1.7 min Tram 1.3 min Bike 1 min Overall average time for 4.9 kms 27.9 min
Bus/Trolleybus 13.46%Bus 25.43 min Walking 7.86 min Waiting 3.71 min Overall average time for 7.36 kms 37 min
Train/Metro 7.69%Train 21 min Walking 6.75 min Waiting 5.5 min Tram 2.5 min Bus 1.25 min Overall average time for 14.75 kms 37 min
How to Reach Krakow from Nearby Cities
|Wroclaw to Krakow||269.55 km||3 hours 10 mins|
|Warsaw to Krakow||291.73 km||2 hours 30 mins|
|Budapest to Krakow||296.24 km||2 hours 45 mins|
|Brno to Krakow||335.18 km||4 hours 55 mins|
|Bratislava to Krakow||385.52 km||1 hour 57 mins|
- How to reach Niepołomice
- How to reach Gmina Kłaj
- How to reach Kłaj
- How to reach Cikowice
- How to reach Łapczyca
- How to reach Nowy Sacz
- How to reach Zakopane
- How to reach Wroclaw
- How to reach Warsaw
- How to reach Pasym
- How to reach Wyszogród
- How to reach Buczyniec
- How to reach Wiecbork
- How to reach Janikowo
- How to reach Milicz
- How to reach Czarnkow
- How to reach Zduny
- How to reach Gmina Baborów
- How to reach Paris
- How to reach Prague
- How to reach Rome
- How to reach Rio De Janeiro
- How to reach London
- How to reach Miami