Krakow Pinball Museum769 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 15, Kraków, Stradomska, 31-068 Kraków, Poland, Krakow Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +48-60804100
- Ticket Price: 40 PLN
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Pinball machines, even snazzy looking ones displayed in a museum, are no fun unless you can play them. That’s why you can play on nearly all the machines here! So long you’ve paid the entrance price, everything here is free to play and no coins are needed. They call it an interactive exhibit. There are over 50 pinball machines, a lot of them themed, plus a handful of antique arcade games. Some of the machines are quite rare. The ‘museum’ part of the attraction is fulfilled by the little descriptive placards that explain the origins of the machine, and who built them. The museum also has a bar and lounge area. And if you just want to hang out alone, there is free Wi-Fi too. The whole place feels like a funky, retro dungeon, and is worth visiting just for the atmosphere.
Krakow Pinball Museum Travel Tips
- You will be provided with a wristband on entry.
Entrance Ticket Details For Krakow Pinball Museum
- Students: 20 PLN
- Free for kids under 5
- Family (2+2): 100 PLN
How to Reach Krakow Pinball Museum
- Walk or cycle to here to here.
- You will find the museum in the basement from the courtyard, next to Atlantic Squash Club.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Krakow Pinball Museum Address: 15, Kraków, Stradomska, 31-068 Kraków, Poland, Krakow
- Krakow Pinball Museum Contact Number: +48-60804100
- Krakow Pinball Museum Timing: 12:00 pm - 11:00 pm
- Krakow Pinball Museum Price: 40 PLN
- Time required to visit Krakow Pinball Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
15.86% of people who visit Krakow include Krakow Pinball Museum in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
40.69% of people start their Krakow Pinball Museum visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Krakow Pinball Museum
64.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Krakow Pinball Museum
People normally club together Ulica Kanonicza and Corpus Christi Church while planning their visit to Krakow Pinball Museum.