Las Wolski7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Bielańsko-Tyniecki Landscape Park, 30-001 Kraków, Poland, Krakow Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Forest, Family And Kids, Nature, Landmarks, Parks
Even though the Krakow Zoo, Przegorzaly Castle, Camaldolese Monastery and the Pilsudski Mound are part of the forest, it is worth considering this 450-hectares collection of deciduous trees, nature reserves and 35 kilometers worth of forest trails as a separate attraction. Though well marked, the forest has a pleasantly wild atmosphere. You won’t find a better place for an invigorating hike this close to the city. Cycling the trails is another popular activity. The paths are not particularly strenuous to cover. Don’t expect too much in terms of wildlife other than the occasional fox or deer. Bring a picnic if you want to spend some extended hours here.
Las Wolski Travel Tips
- A map of all the nearby forest trails can be purchased at the Zoo entrance.
- Vehicular entry into the forest is restricted and it might be better to take a cab.
- If you’re planning to leave the forest by bus, make sure to be clear on the bus schedules in advance.
How to Reach Las Wolski
- By Car or take a taxi.
- Bus 134 stops at the Zoo.
- Bus 409 stop Przegorzaly Castle
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Las Wolski Address: Bielańsko-Tyniecki Landscape Park, 30-001 Kraków, Poland, Krakow
- Las Wolski Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Las Wolski: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.14% of people who visit Krakow include Las Wolski in their plan
60% of people start their Las Wolski visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Las Wolski
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Las Wolski
People normally club together Park Bednarskiego and Krakow Zoo while planning their visit to Las Wolski.