About Litewska, Krakow
Overview of Litewska
Welcome to the page of Litewska. This is a place of interest in the city of Krakow in Poland. Don't expect lot of visitors to Litewska since it is not a popular tourist spot in Krakow.
Litewska is not one of the most important things to do in Krakow like Lost Souls Alley, Katedra Wawelska, Muzeum Witrazu W Krakowie, Krakow Pinball Museum and Krakow Historical Museum Ryneck Underground.
For other interesting insights of the city, you can explore Krakow tours.
More about Krakow
To personalise your visit to the city, you can use an all-inclusive Krakow trip planner for the same that will give detailed information about visiting the city.
You won't miss your home when in Krakow, hotels in Krakow like Hotel Grand Felix, Interhouse Hotel, Hampton By Hilton Krakow and Vienna House Easy Cracow offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Book Litewska Tickets And Tours
Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage Sites-listed museum. During the approximately 6- to 7-hour tour from Krakow, learn about the history of World War II from your guide. On your way to Auschwitz, the short documentary film, 'The liberation of Auschwitz', will be available to watch on board. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Experience a ride up a funicular railway to the top of Mt. GubalÃ³wka and take a walk around the peak. Visit the oldest part of Zakopane with its old mountaineer cottages and ash trees. Experience the true Zakopane atmosphere when you walk along KrupÃ³wki.
Follow the Eagles Nest Trail to Czestochowa to see the "Black Madonna", a Gothic painting of Our Lady at the monastery of Jasna Gora. Returning to Krakow you will stop at the Renaissance Castle in Pieskowa Skala which is home to the Museum of the National Wawel Art Collections.
Undoubtedly Dunajec River Gorge is one of the Poland's prime tourist attractions and this great day trip from Krakow gives you the chance to admire some amazing scenery as you float down the river, as well as a visit to Niedzica Castle in the Dunajec Valley.
Share your experience - Rate Litewska, Krakow
- Other Attractions
- Naturepark Hindsgavl Wild Animal Garden
- Den Gamle Lillebæltsbro
- New Little Belt Bridge
- Gallery Hindhede
- Clay Keramikmuseum Danmark
- Shelter Plads Ved Lillebaelt
- Have & Skov
- Dyrehaven I Kongebroskoven
- Hotels for other Attractions
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Naturepark Hindsgavl Wild Animal Garden
- Hotels Near Middelfart St.
- Hotels Near Middelfart City Center
- Hotels Near Den Gamle Lillebæltsbro
- 5 Star Hotels Near New Little Belt Bridge
- 3 Star Hotels Hotels Near Gallery Hindhede
- 5 Star Hotels Near Clay Keramikmuseum Danmark
- Hotels Near Shelter Plads Ved Lillebaelt
- Cheap Hotels Near Have & Skov
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near Dyrehaven I Kongebroskoven
- City Tripplans
- Krakow Itinerary 7 Days
- Krakow Itinerary 5 Days
- Krakow Itinerary 3 Days
- Krakow itinerary 2 Days
- Krakow Itinerary 1 Day
- Krakow itinerary 4 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Krakow from Krakow
- Krakow Itinerary 6 Days
- 20 Day Trip to Europe from Atlanta
- 57 Day Trip to France, Italy, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Monaco, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Hungary from Lisbon