Palace Of Fine ArtsCurrently Open
- Address: plac Szczepański 4, 30-001 Kraków, Poland, Krakow Map
- Timings: 08:15 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +48-124226616
- Ticket Price: 15 PLN
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Art Museums, Museums, Family And Kids
It's worth visiting the museum just to check out the Art Nouveau building. The busts of famous Polish artists circles the building in a beautiful frieze by Jacek Malczewski. Constructed in 1901 this was the city's first building of Art Nouveau architecture. In front of the building is a monument to sculpture of the head of Apollo. Today it is one of the city's foremost exhibition venues, and focuses on promoting polish and international contemporary art. Sometimes there are auctions. It is managed by the Krakow Society of Friends of Fine Arts, which also publishes its own art catalogues on painting, sculpture and drawing. Check the museum website calendar for upcoming events.
Entrance Ticket Details For Palace Of Fine Arts
- Free for people with disabilities, and carers; seniors with grandchildren.
- You may be eligible for a concession price of 5 PLN.
How to Reach Palace Of Fine Arts
- Walk or cycle to here from inside Old Town
- By car or take a taxi to Old Town
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Palace Of Fine Arts Address: plac Szczepański 4, 30-001 Kraków, Poland, Krakow
- Palace Of Fine Arts Contact Number: +48-124226616
- Palace Of Fine Arts Timing: 08:15 am - 06:00 pm
- Palace Of Fine Arts Price: 15 PLN
- Best time to visit Palace Of Fine Arts(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Palace Of Fine Arts: 01:30 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!