Palace Of Wielopolski FamilyCurrently Open
- Address: pl. Wszystkich Świętych 5, 31-004 Kraków, Poland, Krakow Map
- Phone: +48-126161200
- Time Required: 00:10 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids, Hall
Completed in 1560 as the home so Polish nobleman and Hetman Jan Tarnowski, this is a lovely Renaissance building. After being destroyed by a fire in 1850, in 1864, the palace was purchased by the city of Krakow. Since then it has functioned as a Town Hall, with the offices of the Mayor and of the Town council. It is also said that the ghost of the old Countess, known as the White Lady, haunts the palace, pining for the butler with whom she had an affair. There is not much to do here as the palace is not generally open to visitors. The only way to get a look inside is if you come by some private guided tour.
How to Reach Palace Of Wielopolski Family
- By Car to Old Town
- By Walk or cycle to here from inside Old Town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Palace Of Wielopolski Family Address: pl. Wszystkich Świętych 5, 31-004 Kraków, Poland, Krakow
- Palace Of Wielopolski Family Contact Number: +48-126161200
- Time required to visit Palace Of Wielopolski Family: 00:10 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!