Polonia Wax Museum, Krakow
About Polonia Wax Museum, Krakow
Polonia Wax Museum, Krakow - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Rynek Główny 34, 31-010 Kraków, Poland
Ticket Price: 25 PLN
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 09:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 3 times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Specialty Museum
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is a pretty new exhibit in the center of Krakow's Main Market Square. Opened just in 2016, the museum exhibits characters from the history of Poland but also personalities well known around the world today. This includes everybody from Mother Teresa, Saint John Paul II, and Pope Francis, to Johnny Depp and Spiderman. The various rooms of the Museum are thematically presented to represent various periods from the 20th century. This includes the period between World War 1 and World War II, World War II itself, the years of the Cold War and the last years of the millennium. Since this is so easily accessible the museum is worth a quick stop.
Polonia Wax Museum Information
- Apparently if you like their Facebook page you can get a discount on your entry ticket.
Polonia Wax Museum Ticket Prices
- Reduced price categories: 20 PLN
How To reach Polonia Wax Museum by Public Transport
- By car or take a taxi from outside Old Town.
- Walk or cycle from inside Old Town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
Polonia Wax Museum, Krakow Reviews - Write a Review
Small yes but great figures and only 30zloty (about £6 sterling)so well worth it liked that you could get close and have a touch and feel great photo opportunity
Quite small with limited waxworks to view. Some interesting works of famous Polish and religious figures which were quite fascinating to read about. Think it was 30 zloty for entry so not hard on the wallet thankfully. Decent way to kill half an hour if you're at a loose end.
Nice but quite small museum. Our kids liked it.
Not worth your money. Very small place with few falling apart sculptures. Persona of Rydzyk very not needed in public place!
It's a tourist trap with ugly wax sculptures that don't resemble the originals. You pay too much money for nothing (four rooms that take literally 5 minutes to walk through). Avoid it!
- Nearby Attractions
- Oscar Schindler's Enamel Factory
- Muzeum Przyrodnicze Instytutu Systematyki I Ewolucji Zwierzat Pan
- Archdiocesan Museum
- Fabryka Emalia Oskara Schindlera, Oddział Muzeum Historycznego Miasta Krakowa
- Histrical Museum Of Krakow
- Krakowski Park Linowy
- Park Decjusza
- Park Krakowski Im. Marka Grechuty
- House Of Landau
- Krakow Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Krakow
- What to See in 48 Hours in Krakow
- What to See in 72 Hours in Krakow
- How to Spend 5 Days in Krakow
- How to Spend 6 Days in Krakow
- How to Spend 7 Days in Krakow