About Pomorska, Krakow
Pomorska (Ulica Pomorska 2) is a building also known as Silesian House (In Polish -Dom Slaski) in Krakow, Poland. The word Pomorska was for the Krakow 1940s generation a synonym for Gestapo headquarters and operations.Wikipedia
Overview of Pomorska
As you traverse the city of Krakow, you'll stumble upon Pomorska. Pomorska is not the prime point of interest of Krakow. Although, you can pay a quick visit to it if you are around.
Pomorska is not a popular tourist spot and visitors exploring prime attractions like Lost Souls Alley, Katedra Wawelska, Muzeum Witrazu W Krakowie, Krakow Pinball Museum and Krakow Historical Museum Ryneck Underground. For more popular attractions visit things to do in Krakow.
Krakow is replete with experiences which can be enjoyed with any of the Krakow tours!
More about Krakow
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Krakow trip planner for the same.
Add comfortable hotels to your plan, choose from the recommended hotels in Krakow like Hotel Grand Felix, Interhouse Hotel, Hampton By Hilton Krakow and Vienna House Easy Cracow.
If you want to add the visit to Pomorska in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Krakow vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Krakow.
Book Pomorska Tickets And Tours
Visit the former Nazi concentration camp Auschwitz-Birkenau, now turned into a UNESCO World Heritage Sites-listed museum. During the approximately 6- to 7-hour tour from Krakow, learn about the history of World War II from your guide. On your way to Auschwitz, the short documentary film, 'The liberation of Auschwitz', will be available to watch on board. Hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Experience a ride up a funicular railway to the top of Mt. GubalÃ³wka and take a walk around the peak. Visit the oldest part of Zakopane with its old mountaineer cottages and ash trees. Experience the true Zakopane atmosphere when you walk along KrupÃ³wki.
Follow the Eagles Nest Trail to Czestochowa to see the "Black Madonna", a Gothic painting of Our Lady at the monastery of Jasna Gora. Returning to Krakow you will stop at the Renaissance Castle in Pieskowa Skala which is home to the Museum of the National Wawel Art Collections.
Undoubtedly Dunajec River Gorge is one of the Poland's prime tourist attractions and this great day trip from Krakow gives you the chance to admire some amazing scenery as you float down the river, as well as a visit to Niedzica Castle in the Dunajec Valley.
Share your experience - Rate Pomorska, Krakow
- Other Attractions
- Vigeland Museum And Park
- The Viking Ship Museum
- Oslo Opera House
- Fram Polar Ship Museum
- Holmenkollen Ski Museum & Ski Jump Tower
- Norwegian Museum Of Cultural History
- National Gallery
- The Kon-tiki Museum
- Akershus Castle And Fortress
- Munch Museum
- Hotels for other Attractions
- Cheap Hotels Near Vigeland Museum And Park
- 4 Star Hotels Hotels Near The Viking Ship Museum
- 5 Star Hotels Near Oslo Opera House
- Luxury Hotels Near Fram Polar Ship Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Holmenkollen Ski Museum & Ski Jump Tower
- Luxury Hotels Near Norwegian Museum Of Cultural History
- 5 Star Hotels Near National Gallery
- 5 Star Hotels Near The Kon-tiki Museum
- Luxury Hotels Near Akershus Castle And Fortress
- Budget Hotels Near Munch Museum
- City Tripplans
- Krakow Itinerary 7 Days
- Krakow Itinerary 5 Days
- Krakow Itinerary 3 Days
- Krakow itinerary 2 Days
- Krakow Itinerary 1 Day
- Krakow itinerary 4 Days
- 4 Day Trip to Krakow from Krakow
- Krakow Itinerary 6 Days
- 20 Day Trip to Europe from Atlanta
- 57 Day Trip to France, Italy, Austria, Germany, Belgium, Monaco, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands, Czech Republic, Poland, Serbia, Hungary from Lisbon