Prince Czartoryskich SquareCurrently Open
- Address: Pijarska, Kraków, Poland, Krakow Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:10 Mins
- Tags: Square, Family And Kids
The square and street in Old Town came to popular attention after the mid-2000 neighborhood revival project that gave it a facelift. It's actually a source of controversy as some believe it is an ugly addition to the historical neighborhood, while others claim it as one of the most successful revitalization project in the country. It is notable for the nearby Princes Czartoryski Museum and the sandstone 16th century Krakow Arsenal. Right in front of the Arsenal, note the statue of Mercury. Also note a nearby neo-Gothic building that is connected to a monastery by a pretty brick bridge that arcs over the road. Other than taking a few photographs, there is not much more to do here.
How to Reach Prince Czartoryskich Square
- Walk or cycle to here from inside Old Town
- By Car or take a taxi to Old Town
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Prince Czartoryskich Square Address: Pijarska, Kraków, Poland, Krakow
- Prince Czartoryskich Square Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Prince Czartoryskich Square: 00:10 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!