St. Katherine Of Alexandria Church, Krakow
About St. Katherine Of Alexandria Church, Krakow
St. Katherine Of Alexandria Church, Krakow - Address, Phone Number
Address: Augustiańska 7 31-064 Kraków Poland
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 1 times in trip plans
Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This Roman Catholic Parish is famous for both being the best example of Gothic architecture in the country, and also the best acoustics of any church in the city. This makes it not only a popular destination for Mass, but also for classical concerts. Consecrated in 1378, the church was hit by floods, fires, earthquakes and invasions, and has recovered each time. Highlights include the seventeenth-century crucifix, the 17th century Baroque altar, Spytko Lawrence Jordan’s massive and ornate marble tombstone, and the 15th century Chapel St. Monica. You may also want to check out the monastery itself. The frescoes on the wall are pretty, especially that of Our Lady of Consolation, which may be the oldest Marian painting in the country.
St. Katherine Of Alexandria Church Opening and Closing Hours
- Times given here are approximations based on Mass times. Actual visiting hours may be different. Call the church before your planned visit to confirm.
How To reach St. Katherine Of Alexandria Church by Public Transport
- By Car or cycle to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
St. Katherine Of Alexandria Church, Krakow Reviews - Write a Review
Matko Boża Dobrej Rady módl się za nami. Św Rito módl się za nami.
- Nearby Attractions
- Good Morning Krakow Apartments I
- Restauracja Kawiarnia Jama Michalika
- Łagiewniki-borek Fałęcki
- Kielbaski Pod Hala Targowa
- Schindler’s Factory
- Krakow Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Krakow
- What to See in 48 Hours in Krakow
- What to See in 72 Hours in Krakow
- How to Spend 5 Days in Krakow
- How to Spend 6 Days in Krakow
- How to Spend 7 Days in Krakow