Strzelecki ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Zygmunta Augusta, 31-999 Kraków, Poland, Krakow Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 00:20 Mins
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
This is a 1.4-hectare urban park to the west of Krakow train station. It was originally constructed as a garden extension to a neo-Gothic Palace. The residents of the palace and its guests used the garden as a shooting range. During World War II the Germans used it as a place to do their laundry. In 1991, the park was returned to its original owners, the Brotherhood of the Rooster. It is now the headquarters of the Historical Museum of Krakow. In the year 2000, a six-foot high monument to Pope John Paul II was established in the park. There's also obelisk commemorating the seven hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the establishment of the Brotherhood. It is a nice place for a shark scroll but there's nothing much to do.
How to Reach Strzelecki Park
- By Car to here or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Strzelecki Park Address: Zygmunta Augusta, 31-999 Kraków, Poland, Krakow
- Strzelecki Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Strzelecki Park: 00:20 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!