Teatr Bagatela Im T Boya Zelenskiego, Krakow
About Teatr Bagatela Im T Boya Zelenskiego, Krakow
Teatr Bagatela Im T Boya Zelenskiego, Krakow - Address, Phone Number
Address: Karmelicka 6, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Time Required: 00:15 Mins
Added 1 times in trip plans
Entertainment, Performance, Theatre, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Established as a theatre in 1918, converted into a cinema in the 1920s, and the back again into a theatre after WWII, today this is a popular Krakow venue of comedy shows for both adults and kids. Most of the focus is on light entertainment, but the theatre has still made a great name for itself. These days the theatre is also a venue for chamber music performances. But perhaps the biggest reason tourists, especially film-goers, visit the theatre is because filmmaker Roman Polanski found his beginnings here. Check the theatre online calendar for upcoming shows. It’s an excellent way to spend the night out in Krakow.
Teatr Bagatela Im T Boya Zelenskiego Information
- Latecomers will not be allowed inside.
Teatr Bagatela Im T Boya Zelenskiego Ticket Prices
- Prices depend on showtimes and seating, but can vary from 7-75 PLN
Teatr Bagatela Im T Boya Zelenskiego Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday: 10:00am to 7:15pm
- Tuesday - Saturday: 9:00am to 7:15pm
- Closed on Sundays
- Also opens 2 hours before the performance, including Sundays.
- All times given here are for the box office. Actual opening hours may vary.
How To reach Teatr Bagatela Im T Boya Zelenskiego by Public Transport
- By Car or take a taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
Teatr Bagatela Im T Boya Zelenskiego, Krakow Reviews - Write a Review
A good stop for find all the things that you want, nearly you have drinks, food and diversion during all the day and night
Could be the biggest theatre in Cracow. You'll see many familiar faces there.
Great place, fantastic entertiment
A good Theatre with a wide selection of comedy plays, some of which are with English subtitles!
Very nice area an building. Really beautiful city with very culturar places. If you are visiting the city, this place is esencial to add to your list.
- Nearby Attractions
- Museum Of The Living Butterfly
- Strzelecki Park
- Profesorski Garden
- Museum Of Communist Poland
- National Old Theatre
- Mnk Pawilon Jozefa Czapskiego
- Monument To Piotr Skarga
- Katyn Forest Massacre Memorial
- Geological Museum Of The Polish Academy Of Sciences
- Podgorski Cemetery
- Krakow Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Krakow
- What to See in 48 Hours in Krakow
- What to See in 72 Hours in Krakow
- How to Spend 5 Days in Krakow
- How to Spend 6 Days in Krakow
- How to Spend 7 Days in Krakow