Teatr Im Juliusza Slowackiego, Krakow
About Teatr Im Juliusza Slowackiego, Krakow
Teatr Im Juliusza Slowackiego, Krakow - Address, Phone Number
Address: plac Świętego Ducha 1, 30-001 Kraków, Poland
Time Required: 00:30 Mins
Added 3 times in trip plans
Theatre, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This gorgeous theater constructed in 1893 is worth checking out just for its beautiful Baroque architecture. Named after Polish poet Juliusz Slowacki and designed by Jan Zawiejski, it was constructed on the site of an old 14th century church. The dismantling of the church apparently caused an outcry at the time, but it allowed the birth of what is now the country’s oldest theatre. Historically, the theatre played an important role in the growth of the Young Poland movement. The theater is also well regarded for its original content and high-quality actors, actresses and directors it produces. Check out the online calendar of events for upcoming shows.
Teatr Im Juliusza Slowackiego Information
- Read the extensive list of rules on the Theatre website.
Teatr Im Juliusza Slowackiego Opening and Closing Hours
- The opening hours and recommended durations given here are for the box office. Actual show times are different.
- Mondays 10am-2pm and 2:30pm-6pm
- Tuesday to Saturday 9am-2pm and 2:30pm-7pm
- Sunday - two hours before curtains
How To reach Teatr Im Juliusza Slowackiego by Public Transport
- Drive to here from Outside Old Town.
- Walk or cycle to here from inside Old town.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Krakow before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krakow and book an accommodation of your choice.
Teatr Im Juliusza Slowackiego, Krakow Reviews - Write a Review
Resident sleeper xayoo much better twitch.tv/xayooo
Very classy, but standard (instead of stadium) seating makes watching the performance less comfortable
Resident sleeper xayoo better
Extremely beautiful architecture the same for the interior. Good acoustic. Friendly staff.
Very beautiful place :)
- Nearby Attractions
- Rynek Glowny
- Night Club 66
- St Florians Gate
- The Muzeum Narodowe
- Hotel Monika
- Mariacki Church
- Ascot Hotel
- Hotel Stary
- Krakow Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Krakow
- What to See in 48 Hours in Krakow
- What to See in 72 Hours in Krakow
- How to Spend 5 Days in Krakow
- How to Spend 6 Days in Krakow
- How to Spend 7 Days in Krakow