How to Reach Krasnodar
How to reach Krasnodar
- By Air: Krasnodar International Airport is connected to European cities and countries like Istanbul though regular air planes commuting to and fro.
- By Train: Krasnodar-1 and 2 are junction railway stations of North Caucasus Railway, located in Krasnodar, the administrative center of Krasnodar Krai. It is the main railway terminal of the city. From Krasnodar railway station there are trains to all Russian regions and also to Belarus, Ukraine and Abkhazia.
- By Car: The city is well connected to all destinations in the region: Rostov-on-Don (5 hours and 30 minutes), Sochi (8 hours), Stavropol (6 hours) and Mineralnye Vody (8 hours).
- By Tram: Krasnodar has an extensive system of network that covers almost all the parts of the city. It is convenient and lets you have a glance at the streets, corners and most of the attractions in Krasnodar.
- By Trolleybuses and city buses: Travelling by city buses or trolleybuses is the most popular and cheapest way to travel around the city.
- By “marshrutkas”: Marshrutkas are private share taxis, widely used in Russia. They will stop for you between their usual stops if you hail them.
Modes of Transportation in Krasnodar
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Krasnodar. The most preferred mode of transport in Krasnodar is Walking.
Average distance: 6.71 km Average time: 55.71 min
Walking 57.14%Walking 50 min Tram 8.75 min Waiting 2.5 min Overall average time for 4.75 kms 61.25 min
Car 14.29%Driving 40 min Walking 5 min Overall average time for 10 kms 45 min
Bus/Trolleybus 14.29%Bus 40 min Overall average time for 7 kms 40 min
Tram/Streetcar 14.29%Tram 40 min Walking 15 min Waiting 5 min Overall average time for 11 kms 60 min