How to Reach Krasnodar - The Easiest Way to Reach Krasnodar
- By Air: Krasnodar International Airport is connected to European cities and countries like Istanbul though regular air planes commuting to and fro.
- By Train: Krasnodar-1 and 2 are junction railway stations of North Caucasus Railway, located in Krasnodar, the administrative center of Krasnodar Krai. It is the main railway terminal of the city. From Krasnodar railway station there are trains to all Russian regions and also to Belarus, Ukraine and Abkhazia.
- By Car: The city is well connected to all destinations in the region: Rostov-on-Don (5 hours and 30 minutes), Sochi (8 hours), Stavropol (6 hours) and Mineralnye Vody (8 hours).
- By Tram: Krasnodar has an extensive system of network that covers almost all the parts of the city. It is convenient and lets you have a glance at the streets, corners and most of the attractions in Krasnodar.
- By Trolleybuses and city buses: Travelling by city buses or trolleybuses is the most popular and cheapest way to travel around the city.
- By “marshrutkas”: Marshrutkas are private share taxis, widely used in Russia. They will stop for you between their usual stops if you hail them.
Are you looking for a Krasnodar travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Krasnodar
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Krasnodar. The most preferred mode of transport in Krasnodar is Walking.
Average distance: 8.18 km Average time: 57.5 min
Walking 40%Walking 50 min Tram 8.75 min Waiting 2.5 min Overall average time for 4.75 kms 61.25 min
Car 20%Driving 32.5 min Walking 2.5 min Overall average time for 11 kms 35 min
Tram/Streetcar 30%Tram 50 min Walking 13.33 min Waiting 10 min Overall average time for 11.27 kms 73.33 min
Bus/Trolleybus 10%Bus 40 min Overall average time for 7 kms 40 min
How to Reach Krasnodar from Nearby Cities
|Rostov-on-don to Krasnodar||204.5 km||3 hours 24 mins|
|Moscow to Krasnodar||946.32 km||15 hours 46 mins|
|Nicosia to Krasnodar||1082.71 km||18 hours 2 mins|
|Istanbul to Krasnodar||1173.15 km||19 hours 33 mins|
|Dietraching to Krasnodar||2852.84 km||47 hours 32 mins|
|Turin to Krasnodar||3478.51 km||57 hours 58 mins|
|Amsterdam to Krasnodar||3860.11 km||64 hours 20 mins|
|Lahore to Krasnodar||3992.55 km||66 hours 32 mins|
|Durban to Krasnodar||6683.85 km||111 hours 23 mins|
|Wellington to Krasnodar||9953.13 km||165 hours 53 mins|
- How to reach Krasnoarmeyskaya Ulitsa
- How to reach Staromyshastovskaya
- How to reach Slavyansk-na-kubani
- How to reach Temryuk
- How to reach Otrado-kubanskoye
- How to reach Leningradskaya
- How to reach Dyatlov
- How to reach Taman
- How to reach Adler
- How to reach Moscow
- How to reach Saint Petersburg
- How to reach Kaliningrad
- How to reach Yaroslavl Oblast
- How to reach Vyborg
- How to reach Novosibirsk