With more than 120 species of birds and animals, 80% of whom are in the International Red Book, the Safari Park of Krasnodar has become one of the central attractions of the city. The territory of the Zoo is 9 hectares. The visitors of the “Safari Park” are delighted not only with animals, but with amazing beautified territory, its flower gardens and buildings. Here, you can walk among the animals, see the white tiger, and if lucky, you can also have a look at the hippopotamus Zsuzsa. This park also organizes excursion tours that shall introduce you to various species of animals. Quite a favorite amongst children!
Safari Park Travel Tips
- You can visit children’s playground, cinema 8D and 9D, shoot in the short gallery and many other interesting things!
Entrance Ticket Details For Safari Park
- Sightseeing Tour: 500 RUB
- Trip of Island by Boot: 100 RUB
- Children: 350 RUB
- Permission to take photographs : 50 RUB, videotape : 100 rubles, Rent of children's bicycles : 200 rubles
How to Reach Safari Park
- Nearest Tram station: Maykopskaya Ulitsa tram stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Krasnodar before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Krasnodar and book an accommodation of your choice.
92.59% of people who visit Krasnodar include Safari Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
50% of people start their Safari Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Safari Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Safari Park