Kromeriz Gardens12 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 767 01 Kroměříž, Czechia, Czech Republic Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Tags: Garden, Family And Kids, Unesco Site
A riot of colorful, blooming flowers and elegant fountains, the Kromeriz Gardens in Czechia enchant the visitors with their beauty and charm. These local botanical gardens which are included in the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites present you with a well-preserved example of a European Baroque princely residence and its gardens. Replete with tree-walls, floral and sculptural decoration and historical greenhouses, this garden is surely one of the must-visit places in Kromeriz.
More about Kromeriz
You can add cozy hotels in KromÃÃÃ‚„›ÃÃÃ‚…™ÃÃÃ‚ƒÂÃÃÃ‚…Â¾ like Orea Hotel Atrium, Wellness Penzion Kromeriz - Zlobice and Penzion U Kubesa.
Create your own KromÃÃÃ‚„›ÃÃÃ‚…™ÃÃÃ‚ƒÂÃÃÃ‚…Â¾ vacation packages or choose from the ones made by travel experts. Also explore the best ways for how to reach KromÃÃÃ‚„›ÃÃÃ‚…™ÃÃÃ‚ƒÂÃÃÃ‚…Â¾.
How to Reach Kromeriz Gardens
- Private Vehicles/Cabs
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kroměříž before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kroměříž and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Kromeriz Gardens Address: 767 01 Kroměříž, Czechia, Czech Republic
- Kromeriz Gardens Timing: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!