Romcheik 5 Art SpaceCurrently Open
- Address: 201 Rue | Romcheik 5, Battambang 02000,Cambodia Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +855-92304210
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Art Museums, Family And Kids, Exhibition
The four founders of the ROMCHEIK 5 Art Space were child labourers who were rescued by an NGO. They were encouraged by the NGO to express their ideas and vision and after starting a small workshop for contemporary art, they converted this place into an art space and gallery where you can stop by to see unusual paintings, graffiti and installation art pieces created by local artists and the founders.
The place also hosts performances by local artists and has a permanent collection placed on the first floor. If you are an art collector, you can stop by at the place to buy some unique pieces!
How to Reach Romcheik 5 Art Space
- By Bus: GST Bus Stop
- By Ferry: Wat Bovil Ferry
- By renting a Bicycle/ Motorcycle.
- By taking a Tuk Tuk.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Battambang before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Battambang and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Romcheik 5 Art Space Address: 201 Rue | Romcheik 5, Battambang 02000,Cambodia
- Romcheik 5 Art Space Contact Number: +855-92304210
- Romcheik 5 Art Space Timing: 09:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Romcheik 5 Art Space(preferred time): 10:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Time required to visit Romcheik 5 Art Space: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!