Kruger National Park Tourism
Whether you are a first timer or are a returning visitor, nothing compares to the experience at Kruger National Park. Famously known as a flagship of SANParks South African National Parks it truly matches up to the title. Established in 1898, this park is spread across 2 million hectares and is home to a mind boggling number of species.
There is an entrance fee applicable for all the visitors. Once inside, plethora of options are available for you to explore the Park and appreciate the magnificent surroundings. Enjoy the safari tours, go on guided walking tours, adventure or wilderness trails or mountain biking at Olifants Camp.
Essential travel information and Kruger National Park tips for your visit
- Make sure you protect yourself and friends and family against malaria while in Kruger/ Africa. Carry a mosquito repellent, sleep under a net and take preventive tablets after consulting a physician.
- Maintain you speed limits in the park at all times. You do not want to upset the wildlife here as it may get difficult to handle the situation.
- Always be seated in the car unless told by the guide or till you reach a designated area.
- Driving around after dark is not permitted in the park. It is also not advisable to go out on your own after dark as it is quite unsafe.
- Do not feed the animals in the park.
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Kruger National Park
Save 7%The Kruger National Park - Full Day TourNew on TripHobo
Save 8%FULL DAY Kruger Safari from Nelspruit & White RiverNew on TripHobo
Save 8%3 Night Lowveld ExperienceNew on TripHobo