How to Reach Kruger National Park
The Easiest Way to Reach Kruger National Park
HOW TO GET TO KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
- By Air: There are no direct flights to Kruger. Nearest airport Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport (KMIA) is at Nelspruit. From the airport, hire a cab to reach to the Park. Other two airports Eastgate Airport and Phalaborwa Airport are well connected to Johannesburg airport. From Johannesburg, take a flight till KMIA.
- By Car: The best way to reach Kruger is to drive from Nelspruit. Head onto N4 and pick which gate would be from where you would like to enter the Park Malelane, Numbi and Kruger Gate. The gates are closed after dark and you will not be allowed entry into the Park.
HOW TO GET AROUND KRUGER NATIONAL PARK
- By Car: The best way to get around is in a car, whether private or rental. Maximum speed limit is 50 km/h crossing the limit will attract a heavy fine and so will driving after dark.
- By Walk: You can also book walking tours well in advance. Chances of spotting wildlife are quite rare on such tours.
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Knysna
- How To Reach Port Elizabeth
- How To Reach Hartbeespoort
- How To Reach Oudtshoorn
- How To Reach Pretoria
- How To Reach Durban
- Cities Near Kruger National Park
- How To Reach Cape Town
- How To Reach Johannesburg
- How To Reach Pilanesberg National Park
- How To Reach Pietermaritzburg
- How To Reach Hoedspruit
- How To Reach Sun City
- How To Reach Stellenbosch
- How To Reach Nelspruit
- How To Reach Bloemfontein
- How To Reach Mossel Bay