Sunrise Elephant Back SafariCurrently Open
- Address: Kruger’s National Park, South Africa, Kruger National Park Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Tags: Outdoors, National Park, Wildlife Sanctuary , Wildlife Park, Wildlife Safari, Family And Kids, Nature
On the shores of the Zambezi River, you will find the abode of the ‘king of animals’. Here, you can mount on the back an elephant and explore the whole area. You can admire of the beauty of the distant rivers and mountains, as the elephant takes you on its back. The amazing safari experience takes around an hour and a half.
- Sunrise Elephant Back Safari Address: Kruger’s National Park, South Africa, Kruger National Park
- Sunrise Elephant Back Safari Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
45.78% of people who visit Kruger National Park include Sunrise Elephant Back Safari in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
38.1% of people start their Sunrise Elephant Back Safari visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Sunrise Elephant Back Safari
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sunrise Elephant Back Safari
People normally club together Kruger National Park and Kruger National Park while planning their visit to Sunrise Elephant Back Safari.