Aquaria KlccCurrently Closed
- Address: Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre Complex, Jalang Pinang, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 10:30 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Phone: +60-323331888
- Ticket Price: 64 MYR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Aquarium, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids
About Aquaria Klcc, Kuala Lumpur
There are over 5000 animals, land and water-based, here. The aquarium is very cleverly designed - you basically just walked through in one line. It takes you through different kinds of marine or water worlds - jungle, coral reef and open-ocean. These cover animals such as piranhas, sharks, electric eels, starfish, otters, stingrays. There are three major sections – Level 1, the tunnel, and Level 2. The 90 metre long tunnel is undoubtedly the best part of the aquarium. It gives you the feeling of being totally submerged as sharks and stingrays swim around you. Some of the main exhibits are:
- The Butterfly Section
- The Weird and Wonderful Section
- Amazon Flooded Forest
- The Coast
- The Coral Discovery Section
- The Stream
The aquarium also has a diving program. There are two ways to going to the water - caged or un-caged. You can only go in the un-caged way if you have a diving certificate. Though you will have to sign a liability form, don’t worry, the sharks are all domesticated.
Based in the city of Kuala Lumpur, Aquaria Klcc is considered to be amongst the top most attractions for tourists. You need to Buy Tickets for Aquaria Klcc to enter the aquarium. The Tickets for Aquaria Klcc are available at the premises and can be availed by paying certain Aquaria Klcc Ticket Prices. The Aquaria Klcc Tickets Costs varies for different age groups with concession for children and students. Ensure to buy Aquaria Klcc Tickets early and save yourself from the unnecessary hassles. Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Kuala Lumpur itinerary 5 days.
Aquaria Klcc Information
- Enjoy feeding Sharks, Eels, programs like Sleeping with Sharks, etc.
- You can get to the Suria KLCC shopping centre and Petronas Twin Towers.
- Wheelchair accessible.
Aquaria Klcc Ticket Prices
- RM 53: Child
- MYKAD holders get a RM 18 discount on child and adult tickets.
- Senior of 65+: RM 43 (RM 35 for MYKAD holder)
- Free for kids under 2
Aquaria Klcc Opening and Closing Hours
- Last admission is 7pm.
- Check the attraction website for the feeding times.
How To reach Aquaria Klcc by Public Transport
- KLCC LRT station: Yellow Line
- B103, BET 7, U29, U332
- B114 stop Exxon Mobil, Persiaran KLCC
Restaurants Near Aquaria Klcc
- Starbucks Cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Aquaria Klcc
95% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Aquaria Klcc in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
34.12% of people start their Aquaria Klcc visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Aquaria Klcc
82.04% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Aquaria Klcc
Aquaria Klcc Map
Aquaria Klcc Trips
2 Views13 Days 12 Nights13 Day Trip to Kuala Lumpur, Singapore, Langkawi IBy: Guest UserCity: Langkawi Island, Kuala Lumpur, Singapore
Aquaria Klcc, Kuala Lumpur Reviews
If you are a marine enthusiast a must visit Spot in KL. Beautiful collection of vast variety of sea creatures. Take your time to experience a beautiful under water journey. Weekends and be a bit crowded but worth every penny and time. The staff here are every helpful and courteous. The souvenir shop may be a bit over priced but you can skip if you're not interested. The place is well maintained and directions are there to guide you at every turn.
Great experience. The staffs are friendly and helpful. Should go there on Monday, Wednesday or Saturday because there are some special feeding sessions on these days only. Besides, there is a must watch performance by the otters at 11.15 am or 4.30 pm. But there is a room of improvement for the toilet's hygiene. Highly recommend this place for family's activity session. Worth to go.
Amazing!!! Simply superb! Worth every dime! It's definitely a must visit! Especially if you haven't experienced an underwater aquarium before. You get to see jellyfish seahorses sting rays and many beautiful fishes and other sea creatures. All those vivid colors, patterns and shapes of these creatures!! Just Wow!
We go there because we seem a long underwater tunnel. I thought it was great, but it was just good. A lot of sharks which is great. If you get the right time, you can see shark and piranhas feeding, but there are pretty crowdy. So check that place a bit earlier before start. I've been at several other aquariums, so I wouldn't say that this has something unique. It has it's own tricks, like sphere where you can see otters swimming.
An indoor aquarium that holds plenty of fishes. Staff are really polite and entertaining. I took my children for exposure and general knowledge, but i too gained some insights. Since the place is rather small, best to visit probably during weekdays so you can enjoy the view at your leisure.
All QuestionsAquaria klcc
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal