Bangunan Sultan Abdul SamadCurrently Open
- Address: Jalan Raja, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Map
- Phone: +60-1300885050
- Tags: Architecture , Heritage Building
Initially known as Government Offices, the Sultan Abdul Samad Building first housed all the government offices during the British era. Built in the late 19th century, it is also known as Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad. Today, it houses the Ministry of Information, Communications and Culture. The 41 meter tall clock tower stands out tall against all the surrounding buildings. Also, the flagpole outside the building is the tallest in the world, being 95 meter tall. Have a great time appreciating the architecture and design.
More about Kuala Lumpur
Create a flawless plan, make use of Kuala Lumpur trip planner.
Fine Accommodation options like Euro Life Hotel @ Kl Sentral, Hotel Sentral Kuala Lumpur and City Central Hotel will meet your requirement of where to stay in Kuala Lumpur.
If you want to add the visit to Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Kuala Lumpur vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Kuala Lumpur.
How to Reach Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad
- Buses 103, U4 and more to stop- Dataran Merdeka, Lengkok Raja
- Subways AGL, SPL to stop- Masjid Jamek
- Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad Address: Jalan Raja, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad Contact Number: +60-1300885050
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.03% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad in their plan
50% of people start their Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad visit around 7 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad
People normally club together Masjid India and Masjid Jamek while planning their visit to Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad.
People also prefer to start their day with Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad.