China TownCurrently Closed
- Address: Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Religious Site, Temple, Outdoors, Landmark, Walking Area, Cafe, Club, Restaurant, Entertainment, Market, Square, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
China Town - Review
At China town you will experience like small China in Kuala Lumpur. The most popular Jalan Petaling market street in Chinatown has the best products in inexpensive rates. The market is generally closed late in the night. Chinatown has the best nightlife with vibrant lights. You can buy all sorts of Chinese herbs here. It also has Kuan Ti temple devoted to Chinese idol.
There are some bargains to be taken advantage of here. You are sure to love this place if you like shopping. Foodies will love it to with some amazing Chinese cooking on offer; from dumplings to a proper dinner, you will find it all here. Even if shopping isn’t your thing, do visit China town for the atmosphere and the experience.
Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Kuala Lumpur itinerary 5 days.
China Town Information
- At night time, its main market area, Petaling Street, transforms into a vital and vibrant night market, met with hundreds of stalls offering all sorts of goods at dirt-cheap prices.
- The monetary values can be brought lower still as haggling is the style of spirit here.
- Take charge of your valuables, specially after 05:00 pm.
How To reach China Town by Public Transport
- Pasar Seni LRT Station
Restaurants Near China Town
- Old China Cafe
- Restaurant Kim LianKee
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting China Town
87.97% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include China Town in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
28.97% of people start their China Town visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see China Town
84.91% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting China Town
China Town Trips
1 View6 Days 5 Nights6 Day Trip to Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi Island from BangaloreBy: Guest UserCity: Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi Island