China Town, Kuala Lumpur
About China Town, Kuala Lumpur
China Town, Kuala Lumpur - Address
Address: Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
Added 132.4K times in trip plans
Bar, Religious Site, Temple, Outdoors, Landmark, Walking Area, Cafe, Club, Restaurant, Entertainment, Market, Square, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Architecture
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
At China town you will experience like small China in Kuala Lumpur. The most popular Jalan Petaling market street in Chinatown has the best products in inexpensive rates. The market is generally closed late in the night. Chinatown has the best nightlife with vibrant lights. You can buy all sorts of Chinese herbs here. It also has Kuan Ti temple devoted to Chinese idol.
There are some bargains to be taken advantage of here. You are sure to love this place if you like shopping. Foodies will love it to with some amazing Chinese cooking on offer; from dumplings to a proper dinner, you will find it all here. Even if shopping isn’t your thing, do visit China town for the atmosphere and the experience.
China Town Information
- At night time, its main market area, Petaling Street, transforms into a vital and vibrant night market, met with hundreds of stalls offering all sorts of goods at dirt-cheap prices.
- The monetary values can be brought lower still as haggling is the style of spirit here.
- Take charge of your valuables, specially after 05:00 pm.
How To reach China Town by Public Transport
- Pasar Seni LRT Station
Restaurants Near China Town
- Old China Cafe
- Restaurant Kim LianKee
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
China Town, Kuala Lumpur Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Ancasa Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Mont Kiara
- Bukit Bintang Plaza
- Cititel Mid Valley
- Suasana Sentral Loft
- Cendana Condominium
- Klia2 Arrival Lane
- Foot Master Fish Spa
- Jalan Pudu
- Suria Klcc Shopping
- Kuala Lumpur Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 48 Hours in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 72 Hours in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend 5 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend 6 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend 7 Days in Kuala Lumpur