Dataran MerdekaCurrently Open
- Address: Jalan Raja, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Map
- Phone: +60-326937905
Dataran Merdeka is one of the most popular exhibit places in the country and you will get to meet with people of different cultures. This place is often used for a lot of concerts and exhibitions throughout the year and you should be aware of the upcoming programs to attend the one(s) of your choice. The best day to come here is on 31st August when you will get to see a lot of parades and other cultural events being organized. The architecture of the most important historical landmark at Dataran Merdeka will give you enough insights of the war with Japan.
How to Reach Dataran Merdeka
- Subway services AGL, KJL to stop-Masjid Jamek
- Bus 180 to stop -KL 1934 Muzium Tekstil Negara, Leboh Pasar Besar
- Dataran Merdeka Address: Jalan Raja, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Dataran Merdeka Contact Number: +60-326937905
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.79% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Dataran Merdeka in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.44% of people start their Dataran Merdeka visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Dataran Merdeka
71.43% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Dataran Merdeka
People normally club together National Mosque and Kidzania Kuala Lumpur while planning their visit to Dataran Merdeka.