Events and Festivals in Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia celebrates many religious, cultural festivals which is a wonderful excuse to go on trip to Kuala Lumpur. Shopping Carnival which is often held is October and November is a stupendous events in Kuala Lumpur which offers incredible bargains and prices here are slashed up to 60%.
Other Important Festivals and events of Kuala Lumpur:
- Malaysian Grand Prix- Takes place in April every year and also attract a big crowd.
- World Marching Band Competition- Happens in June each year and the city plays host.
- Shopping Carnival- Takes Place in October and shouldn’t be missed at all. Shopholcolics adjust the Kuala Lumpur trip planner to match the dates with this event.
- Flora Fest- Is held in January or February when Kuala Lumpur goes flower crazy and exhibitions can be seen all over.
- KL International Tower Jump- Happens for one day in March every year when base jumpers from all over the world come to the city to legally base jump from Menara KL.
- Chinese New Year- Which is celebrated during January or February depending upon Chinese Lunar Calender.
- Deepavali- Celebrated in October or November, depending on the Hindu calendar.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kuala Lumpur
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Selangor Firefly Boat Tour with Dinner and Transfer from Kuala Lumpur16 Reviews
Duration: 8 HrsBook Now
Save 5%Day Tour Rainforest Taman Negara Free Batu Caves15 Reviews
Duration: 12 HrsBook Now
Skip the Line: Petronas Twin Towers Ticket With Free Hotel Delivery54 Reviews
Duration: 1 HrBook Now
Save 5%3 in 1 Day Tour Kuala Lumpur City Highlights, Batu Caves & Little India44 Reviews
Duration: 6 HrsBook Now