Malaysia celebrates many religious, cultural festivals which is a wonderful excuse to go on trip to Kuala Lumpur. Shopping Carnival which is often held is October and November is a stupendous events in Kuala Lumpur which offers incredible bargains and prices here are slashed up to 60%.
Other Important Festivals and events of Kuala Lumpur:
- Malaysian Grand Prix- Takes place in April every year and also attract a big crowd.
- World Marching Band Competition- Happens in June each year and the city plays host.
- Shopping Carnival- Takes Place in October and shouldn’t be missed at all. Shopholcolics adjust the Kuala Lumpur trip planner to match the dates with this event.
- Flora Fest- Is held in January or February when Kuala Lumpur goes flower crazy and exhibitions can be seen all over.
- KL International Tower Jump- Happens for one day in March every year when base jumpers from all over the world come to the city to legally base jump from Menara KL.
- Chinese New Year- Which is celebrated during January or February depending upon Chinese Lunar Calender.
- Deepavali- Celebrated in October or November, depending on the Hindu calendar.
Explore the best travel planner for your visit to Kuala Lumpur and create a flawless plan in few simple steps!