Events and Festivals in Kuala Lumpur
Malaysia celebrates many religious, cultural festivals which is a wonderful excuse to go on trip to Kuala Lumpur. Shopping Carnival which is often held is October and November is a stupendous events in Kuala Lumpur which offers incredible bargains and prices here are slashed up to 60%.
Other Important Festivals and events of Kuala Lumpur:
- Malaysian Grand Prix- Takes place in April every year and also attract a big crowd.
- World Marching Band Competition- Happens in June each year and the city plays host.
- Shopping Carnival- Takes Place in October and shouldn’t be missed at all. Shopholcolics adjust the Kuala Lumpur trip planner to match the dates with this event.
- Flora Fest- Is held in January or February when Kuala Lumpur goes flower crazy and exhibitions can be seen all over.
- KL International Tower Jump- Happens for one day in March every year when base jumpers from all over the world come to the city to legally base jump from Menara KL.
- Chinese New Year- Which is celebrated during January or February depending upon Chinese Lunar Calender.
- Deepavali- Celebrated in October or November, depending on the Hindu calendar.
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Kuala Lumpur
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Kuala Lumpur
Save 7%Kuala Lumpur City Highlights Tour397 Reviews
Duration: 3 Hrs
Kuala Lumpur is fast growing metropolis which always impress visitors with its unique charm and characters. See the contrast ...
Kuala Selangor Firefly Boat Tour Including Dinner and Hotel Transfer from Kuala Lumpur9 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
See millions of fireflies light up the night sky on this 6 to 8-hour guided half-day tour of Kuala Selangor, the only p...Book Now
Save 7%Private Tour: Historical Malacca Full-Day Tour from Kuala Lumpur including Lunch34 Reviews
Duration: 8 Hrs
A tour for the history enthusiast - this private sightseeing tour gives you the opportunity to see the historic Malaysian sta...
Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour56 Reviews
Duration: 4 Hrs
This 3.5-hour tour of Kuala Lumpur gives you the opportunity to see the major landmarks and monuments of the Malaysian ...Book Now