Frim Canopy Walk543 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Foxworthy, Forest Research Institute Of Malaysia, 68100 Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia Map
- Timings: 09:30 am - 02:30 pm Details
- Phone: +60-362797000
- Ticket Price: 11 MYR
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Walking Area, Nature
150 metres long and 30 metres above the ground, this walkway, managed by the FRIM (Forest Research Institute Malaysia), was constructed for scientific studies of the rainforest. Suspended between two tall trees at the Bukit Lagong Forest Reserve, it has a wonderful panoramic view of the forest, and of the Kuala Lumpur area
Frim Canopy Walk Travel Tips
- No running.
- Only 250 people are allowed up every day. Prior booking is advised.
- May be closed for bad weather.
- Closed when Air Pollution Index rating is above 150.
- Reservation needed for party of 10+.
Entrance Ticket Details For Frim Canopy Walk
- RM 3 for students of 13+ years of age.
- RM 1 for kids 6 - 12 years of age.
Frim Canopy Walk Hours
- Registration for entry closes at 1:30 pm.
How to Reach Frim Canopy Walk
- You’ll have to drive to here.
- T229 stop Shell, Lebuhraya Selayang Kepong
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Frim Canopy Walk Address: Jalan Foxworthy, Forest Research Institute Of Malaysia, 68100 Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
- Frim Canopy Walk Contact Number: +60-362797000
- Frim Canopy Walk Timing: 09:30 am - 02:30 pm
- Frim Canopy Walk Price: 11 MYR
- Time required to visit Frim Canopy Walk: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
2.54% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Frim Canopy Walk in their plan
45.45% of people start their Frim Canopy Walk visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Frim Canopy Walk
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Frim Canopy Walk
People normally club together Templer Park and Batu Caves while planning their visit to Frim Canopy Walk.