Jalan AlorCurrently Open
- Address: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Walking Area, Entertainment, Street Market, Street Food
Jalan Alor - Review
Walk through this happening street which is a culinary display of the awesome food served in Malaysia. The roadside stalls and small eateries adorn the street and are so good, that you just can’t get enough of the taste they offer! Thai, Chinese, Seafood, food on the stick, BBQ and many more varieties that will blow away your mind.
Be here and pamper yourself with budget friendly gastronomic journey of Kuala Lumpur! Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Kuala Lumpur itinerary 5 days.
Jalan Alor Information
- Come early for better seats.
- Finish up with fresh coconut ice-cream.
How To reach Jalan Alor by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Jalan Alor
- Roadside stalls
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jalan Alor
95% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Jalan Alor in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
26.53% of people start their Jalan Alor visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Jalan Alor
69.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jalan Alor
Jalan Alor Map
Jalan Alor Trips
1 View14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Kuala Lumpur, Melaka, Cameron HighlBy: Guest UserCity: Kuala Lumpur, Cameron Highlands, Melaka, Genting Highlands, Langkawi Island
Jalan Alor, Kuala Lumpur Reviews
All QuestionsJalan alor
- Saint Clement's Church
- The Society For The History Of Natural History
- World Of Toys
- St. Botolph's Church, Hardham
- Wickerfish Art Studio
- Rock And River
- Liverpool Automatic Machine Co
- Julie Langan Glass Design
- Sly Glass
- St Peter & St Paul R C Church
- Sandfield House Farm Caravan Park
- Fun City & Funlands Amusements
- Black Swan Shoppe
- Boogie Sounds Mobile Disco
- Esk Valley Railway