Jalan PetalingCurrently Closed
- Address: Jalan Petaling City Centre 50000 Kuala Lumpur Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:59 pm Details
- Phone: +60-326936661
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Street Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
About Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur
Kuala Lumpur’s shopping experience isn’t complete without a visit to this place. Leave away the glitz of Bukit Bintang and KLCC; Chinatown is where the best hard bargaining in the city is to be done. As soon as its dark, hundreds of little stalls are set up to ply a wide variety of wares. It used to be run down place, but now has been given quite the makeover. It is a covered street market now; a stylish archway greets you at the entrance; and the pavement has been fixed.
For all that, this is still a pirated and imitation goods haven. Food, fake-branded apparel, and pirated movies are all traded next to each other. The food is definitely the best part – the scents are mouth-watering, the service is quick, and the flavour is very, very local.
Bargain hard. Get up to 35% discounts. But if you look richly dressed, or are wearing branded clothes, expect prices to be quoted at twice the normal rate. Dress demurely, and don’t look too interests. Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Kuala Lumpur itinerary 3 days.
Jalan Petaling Information
- Don’t flaunt your wealth.
How To reach Jalan Petaling by Public Transport
- 58K stop KotaRaya, JalanTun Tan Cheng Lock
- Bus 10 stop PasarSeni, Jalan Hang Kasturi
- Bus 9 stop 7-11 Convenience Store, Jalan Hang Kasturi
- LRT stop PasarSeni - Yellow Line
- LRT stop Plaza Rakyat – Brown and Yellow Line
- Buses 20, 21, 58, B112, B115, BET 2 stop Kota rayaJalanTun Tan Cheng Lock
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jalan Petaling
36.41% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Jalan Petaling in their plan
6 PM - 7 PM
83.21% of people start their Jalan Petaling visit around 6 PM - 7 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Jalan Petaling
52.66% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jalan Petaling
Jalan Petaling Map
Jalan Petaling Trips
20 Views9 Days 8 Nights10 Day Trip to Langkawi Island, Penang Hill, KualaBy: Siva JaishankarCity: Kuala Lumpur, Langkawi Island, Penang Hill
2 Views10 Days 9 Nights10 Day Trip to Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur from KathBy: Nayana AmatyaCity: Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur
Jalan Petaling, Kuala Lumpur Reviews
All QuestionsJalan petaling
- Kinney Recruiting
- High Point Fellowship
- Arts Bikes
- Creop Muse
- Sisters Coming Together
- ABIAirport Shuttle Bus
- Geronimo Park
- Women's Symphony League Of Austin
- Tariq's Boat Lift Repair Service
- Chaparral Ice Center
- A Chick & A Dude Productions
- The Jungle
- Lake Hills Congregation
- Unity Vietnamese Baptist Church
- Mi Pueblito Discoteca