Another cool forest retreat from Kuala Lumpur! This little forest reserve is a local family favourite. It has a series of waterfalls, about 7, that drop about 200 metres in total. Each waterfall area is special on its own way. The first one is romantic, the one higher up are more suitable for bathing. The second one, called the Kapor Fall, has been carved into a natural swimming pool of sorts, and has dressing rooms, toilets and shelters. There’s a fall without a pool, but perfect for showering. If you just continue to follow the stream upriver for an hour or so, you’ll reach some more really nice falls.
- Crowed on weekends and public holidays.
- Watch your each step while climbing, the place could be slippy.
- Carry hats, caps, sunglasses, sun blocks , first aid box and swim wear.
- Parking space is available.
- Watch out for the many monkeys. They’re quite eager about making off with your belongings if you don’t keep an eye on them.
- Bus 43 from Central Market stop Kanching River Bridge (Rawang), Jalan Ipoh (1 hour ride).
- You may drive to here.
- Meila KL Hotel
- Furama Bukit Bintang Hotel
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
13.09% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Kanching Rainforest Waterfall in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
44.12% of people start their Kanching Rainforest Waterfall visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Kanching Rainforest Waterfall
92.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Kanching Rainforest Waterfall