Kasturi Walk7 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Hang Kasturi, City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Phone: +60-320322399
Kasturi Walk is a popular street market in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia which you can visit with your family and friends to have a great shopping experience. The market is historic as it was originally established in 1888. You will find this street market always bustling with shoppers and traders. A lot of local vendors sell a diverse range of products here at affordable rates. The market features more than 300 shops and is famous for selling local handicrafts, collectibles, textile goods and souvenirs of unusual kinds. You can find an array of restaurants and food counters too at the Kasturi Walk that sell delicious dishes of Malaysian cuisine.
How to Reach Kasturi Walk
- Buses 451, 601 to stop - KL 111 Central Market (Selatan), Jalan Tun Tan Cheng Lock
- Buses 41, 43 to stop - Bangkok Bank, Lebuh Pudu
- Kasturi Walk Address: Jalan Hang Kasturi, City Centre, 50050 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Kasturi Walk Contact Number: +60-320322399
- Kasturi Walk Timing: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.03% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Kasturi Walk in their plan
50% of people start their Kasturi Walk visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Kasturi Walk
95% of people prefer walking in order to reach Kasturi Walk
People normally club together Jalan Petaling and Menara Kl Tower while planning their visit to Kasturi Walk.