Klcc-bukit Bintang WalkwayCurrently Closed
- Address: 241, Jalan P Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Outdoors, Landmark, Walking Area, Broadway, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
About Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway, Kuala Lumpur
Tunnels are fun. This 1.173 kilometres covered walkway and bridge connects three major landmarks Pavilion KL to Impiana KLCC Hotel and the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. The 20 minute walk is very popular with tourists. This is mostly for the good views. The Petronas oil company built this walkway ostensibly as a way to give pedestrians a safe way to cross the Bukit Bintang. In reality, it was a marketing stunt and it has succeeded. There are multiple entrances to the walkway, including Jalan Pinang, Jalan Perak, Jalan Raja Chulan and the KL Convention Centre. It is clean and air conditioned.
Bukit Bintang is one of the attractions added in 2 day Kuala Lumpur itinerary. Must visit this awesome attraction.
Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway Information
- Don’t overlook the theme park inside the Bintang walk.
- Best spot to purchase gifts.
- Carry extra cash, and do spend a bunch of it in low-priced (Chinese, Iranian, Arabic) food.
- Best location to be visited by youths.
- If possible visit it at nighttime.
How To reach Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway by Public Transport
- KLCC LRT station – Yellow Line
- B103, BET 7, U29, U332
- B114 stop Exxon Mobil, Persiaran KLCC
Restaurants Near Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway
- Hardrock Cafe
- Furama Bukit Bintang
- Renoma Cafe Gallery – fashion with a cup of coffee
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway
95% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
29.18% of people start their Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway
72.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway
Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway Map
KLCC-Bukit Bintang Walkway, Kuala Lumpur Reviews
All QuestionsKlcc-bukit bintang walkway
- Anderson Strip
- First Lutheran Church
- Zion Lutheran Church
- West Park
- Elmwood Av Baptist Church
- Elmira Heights Village Hall
- Frontline Family Ministries Church
- Destiny Faith
- Kassel Willard Farm
- Maitland Baptist Church
- Catahoula Parish Library
- St Paul Baptist Church Of Sicily Island
- Ferry Place
- New Life In Christ
- Pilgrim Church