Klcc-bukit Bintang WalkwayCurrently Open [Closes at 11:00 pm]
Tunnels are fun. This 1.173 kilometres covered walkway and bridge connects three major landmarks Pavilion KL to Impiana KLCC Hotel and the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre. The 20 minute walk is very popular with tourists. This is mostly for the good views. The Petronas oil company built this walkway ostensibly as a way to give pedestrians a safe way to cross the Bukit Bintang. In reality, it was a marketing stunt and it has succeeded. There are multiple entrances to the walkway, including Jalan Pinang, Jalan Perak, Jalan Raja Chulan and the KL Convention Centre. It is clean and air conditioned.
Bukit Bintang is one of the attractions added in 2 day Kuala Lumpur itinerary. Must visit this awesome attraction.
- Don’t overlook the theme park inside the Bintang walk.
- Best spot to purchase gifts.
- Carry extra cash, and do spend a bunch of it in low-priced (Chinese, Iranian, Arabic) food.
- Best location to be visited by youths.
- If possible visit it at nighttime.
- KLCC LRT station – Yellow Line
- B103, BET 7, U29, U332
- B114 stop Exxon Mobil, Persiaran KLCC
- Hardrock Cafe
- Furama Bukit Bintang
- Renoma Cafe Gallery – fashion with a cup of coffee
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
76.35% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
28.95% of people start their Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway
67.86% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Klcc-bukit Bintang Walkway