Muzium Telekom322 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Raja Chulan 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +603-20319966
- Ticket Price: 11 MYR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Historical Site
The beautiful colonial building in which this museum is housed was saved specifically because it was decided that the museum would be housed here. They’d have torn it down otherwise. Most of the items exhibited here were donated by Telekom Malaysia. The museum traces the history of Malaysian telecommunication from 1870 to the present. Exhibits include tribal communication methods such as the ketuk-ketuk bamboo instruments, Morse code equipment, railway and marine communications outfits, and a diorama of Bukit Nanas.
Entrance Ticket Details For Muzium Telekom
- MYR 5 for children
- MYR 5 for Adult MyKad holders (MYR 3 for kids)
- Flight Simulator: MYR 30
Muzium Telekom Hours
- Closed on Public Holidays.
- Museum Cafe: Monday – Friday: 7:30am-4pm
How to Reach Muzium Telekom
- Buses BET 7; U 1, 2, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 23, 25, 26, 28, 29, 30, 33, 36, 222; - stop BSN LebuhAmpang
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.58% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Muzium Telekom in their plan
95% of people start their Muzium Telekom visit around 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Muzium Telekom
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Muzium Telekom