National Palace- Istana Negara3305 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Tuanku Abdul Halim, Bukit Damansara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm Details
- Phone: +60-22746063
- Ticket Price: 10 MYR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Palace, Entertainment, Architecture
Instana Negara is known as National Palace in Kuala Lumpur. Considered as the favourite tourist spot where they welcome you with arch guards. Istana Negara was reconstructed by architect from Jabatan Kerja Raya (JKR) Malaysia and it took 4 months to complete the renovations that however did not affect the main structure of the building. In a way, it is like a melange of historical and contemporary Malaysia.
This impressive palace of white and gold is certainly worth seeing. This very pretty building is a rather underrated but very interesting sight in Kuala Lumpur. If you are in the mood for doing something tourists don’t always do, check out this one. Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Kuala Lumpur itinerary 3 days.
National Palace- Istana Negara Travel Tips
- The best time to visit is during the changing of the guards at 12 noon each day.
- The best spot to be visited with the children.
- Carry scarf and cap to protect from sunlight.
- Take a bus to reach this destination.
How to Reach National Palace- Istana Negara
- Bukit Petaling
- Chinese Restaurant
- Cafe Capistrano
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- National Palace- Istana Negara Address: Jalan Tuanku Abdul Halim, Bukit Damansara, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- National Palace- Istana Negara Contact Number: +60-22746063
- National Palace- Istana Negara Timing: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm
- National Palace- Istana Negara Price: 10 MYR
- Time required to visit National Palace- Istana Negara: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
15.63% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include National Palace- Istana Negara in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
47.25% of people start their National Palace- Istana Negara visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see National Palace- Istana Negara
92.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting National Palace- Istana Negara
People normally club together Merdeka Square and Night Market while planning their visit to National Palace- Istana Negara.