Pasar Malam Bangsar109 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Masjid India, City Centre, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 05:30 pm - 11:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Street Market, Street Food
Next to the Masjid India, on Sunday evenings, this night market excites the locals as much as it does the tourists. Food, apparel and electricity make up the majority of the good on offer. More appealing than the goods on sale is the lively atmosphere, the sheer energetic bustle of people about their business. It’s a good place to pick up disposable vacation clothing. The food is cheap too, but if you don’t feel like street food, the market is conveniently near a number of great restaurants and bars (if you get bored of shopping).
To find the market, just get to Masjid India, and ask your way from there. Want to spend a couple of days in this beautiful city? Follow this Kuala Lumpur itinerary 2 days.
Pasar Malam Bangsar Travel Tips
- You can easily bargain the prices down to 35-40% of what is asked in many cases.
How to Reach Pasar Malam Bangsar
- Masjid Jamek LRT Station
- Bus U33 stop LRT Masjid Jamek
- 26, 41, 43, 100; U 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 13, 14, 23, 25, 209, 222, 224 stop SSF JalanTunku Abdul Rahman
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.54% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Pasar Malam Bangsar in their plan
80% of people start their Pasar Malam Bangsar visit around 5 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Pasar Malam Bangsar
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Pasar Malam Bangsar
People normally also visit National Planetarium while planning their trip to Pasar Malam Bangsar.