Perdana Botanical GardensCurrently Closed
Perdana botanical garden also known as Taman Tasik Perdana or Lake Gardens. Botanical garden kuala lumpur is oldest park, established in 1888 and located at Heritage Park of Kuala Lumpur. It is one of the city’s favourite green spaces. It’s prettily landscaped, verdantly green, and covers about 92 hectares. Though most of the locals come here to jog, there are plenty of touristy sites to enjoy, for example:
- Orchid Gardens: 800 species of orchid covering three varieties such as climbing, epiphytic and terrestrial variety, across two terrains.
- Hibiscus Park: Malaysia’s national flower is showcased around a fountain, waterfalls and pools, along with a colonial tea-house and gallery.
- Bird Park: The World's Largest Free-flight Walk-in Aviary has about 20 acres worth of birding goodness.
- LamanPerdana: Some rather majestic trees.
- Rare fruit Trees.
- Bonsai Topiary.
- Cycad, Bamboo and Grass collection.
- A sunken garden.
- A herb garden.
- Deer Park: A 2-acre conservatory for adorable mousedeer, fallow deer, axis deer and sambar deer.
The place has garnered quite a reputation over the time. Everyday, people come at perdana botanical gardens kl to immerse themselves in its natural beauty. There is no Perdana Botanical Garden price to visit the garden, but there are other attractions inside the garden which might charge a certain Peter Botanical Garden Ticket Prices as an entrance for visitors. To know more about the Tickets for Peter Botanical Garden other attraction, visit the website or contact the authorities. The kuala lumpur park also hosts special events in which case it is better to reach earlier to Buy Tickets for Peter Botanical Garden to avoid unwanted rush. Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Kuala Lumpur itinerary 3 days.
- They host special events and seminars inside the garden.
- The Amphitheatre showcases live performance.
- Enjoy the boat ride.
- Perdana Botanical Gardens also gives out guide books.
- Perdana botanical garden entrance fee: Free
- Mouse-deer and Deer Park ticket price: Free
- orchid garden kl entrance fee (Weekends and Public Holidays): Rm 1
- orchid and hibiscus garden kuala lumpur entrance fee (Mon- fri): Free
Lake Gardens KL Bird Park ticket price 2018 -
- Adults: RM 67
- Children: RM 45
- MyKad Adults: RM 27
- Mykad Children: RM 13
KL Butterfly Park ticket price 2018 -
- Adults: RM 25
- Children: RM 14
- Video Camera: RM 5
- MyKad Adults: RM 12
- Mykad Children: RM 7
- MyKad family Admission Fee (2 adults & 3 child): RM 38
National Planetarium entrance fee:
Exhibition Gallery price: Free
The film show costs -
- Adults: RM 12
- Children: RM 8
- MyKad Adults: RM 6
- Mykad Children: RM 4
- Perdana botanical garden kuala lumpur timing: 7 am - 8 pm
- Free guided walks on Sundays: 8 am - 10 am
- Orchid and Hibiscus garden kuala lumpur opening hours: 9 am - 6 pm
- KL Butterfly Park timing: 9 am - 6 pm
- National Planetarium hours: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm. Monday Close.
Mouse-deer and Deer Park timing:
- Mon-Thu: 10 am - 12 noon and 2 pm - 6 pm
- Friday: 10 am - 12 noon and 3 pm - 6 pm
- Sat-Sun: 10 am - 6 pm
KL Bird Park or Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur timing -
- Bird park hours: 9 am - 6 pm
- Bird shows timing (Daily): 12.30 pm and 3.30 pm
- Eagle Feeding time (Daily): 2.30 pm
- B115 stop WismaTani, Jalan Sultan Salahuddi
- KTM Old Railway Kuala Lumpur Station
- KL Hop-On-Hop-Off Double Decker Tour Bus Service stop Station No. 15
- The Perdana Botanical Gardens Cafe- inside the garden has fresh and quick refreshments.
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
23.25% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Perdana Botanical Gardens in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
32.74% of people start their Perdana Botanical Gardens visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Perdana Botanical Gardens
93.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Perdana Botanical Gardens
Best garden ever in Malaysia! Nice and clean playground and it’s suitable for kids. Some toilet have to pay but some don’t need and both toilet is the same, so good luck to find toilet that don’t need to pay and the toilet is beside food store or lake or in front if the big big word. You can bring bread to fed fish or duck around the huge lake. Most of the car park is fully park by car especially at the morning and evening and I suggest you to park at the bird park there and walk like 500 meter to the park. It is safe and no car when you walking toward to the park from bird park parking, it is free of charge for parking. It’s a safe place to have jogging too!
One of the best places in the world for a jog or walk around. Right in the heart of Kl close to KL sentral and city centre. Between the busy roads and junctions this is one place to get fresh air, or just laze around observing the flowers and birds. Well maintained park and place where every day some race or other happens. Good for family get together and small children
Great place for repeated visits. I can't imagine a better to walk through on an early Sunday morning. So peaceful. The parks with entrance fees are very worth the fees. In the USA we don't have the opportunity to get as close to nature and animals in a controlled environment. Its a beautiful experience. Crowds are low or very manageable on non holidays.
Good for walkabout and refreshing. Only low is when the caretakers whizzing around on their bikes... the smoke from these bikes affects the clean air... if only they are provided battery powered vehicles to do their chores... DBKL???
Went there for a jog. It has sufficient washrooms & and even prayers room. Love it! Good for picnic as well. But there was no stall/shop there (maybe it was closed because it was public holiday week). So do bring your own drinks and snacks. Do not litter 😉
Hi, may i know if bicycle rental still available now (Oct 2018)? Thank you.Answer Report Abuse
I am not sure if bicycle rental is still available at Perdana Botanical Gardens. It is recommended that you call them on 603-2617 6404 and inquire about it.Report Abuse