Perdana Botanical GardensCurrently Closed
- Address: JalanKebunBunga, TasikPerdana, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Landmark, Botanical Garden, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Perdana Botanical Gardens - Review
Perdana botanical garden also known as Taman Tasik Perdana or Lake Gardens. Botanical garden kuala lumpur is oldest park, established in 1888 and located at Heritage Park of Kuala Lumpur. It is one of the city’s favourite green spaces. It’s prettily landscaped, verdantly green, and covers about 92 hectares. Though most of the locals come here to jog, there are plenty of touristy sites to enjoy, for example:
- Orchid Gardens: 800 species of orchid covering three varieties such as climbing, epiphytic and terrestrial variety, across two terrains.
- Hibiscus Park: Malaysia’s national flower is showcased around a fountain, waterfalls and pools, along with a colonial tea-house and gallery.
- Bird Park: The World's Largest Free-flight Walk-in Aviary has about 20 acres worth of birding goodness.
- LamanPerdana: Some rather majestic trees.
- Rare fruit Trees.
- Bonsai Topiary.
- Cycad, Bamboo and Grass collection.
- A sunken garden.
- A herb garden.
- Deer Park: A 2-acre conservatory for adorable mousedeer, fallow deer, axis deer and sambar deer.
The place has garnered quite a reputation over the time. Everyday, people come at perdana botanical gardens kl to immerse themselves in its natural beauty. There is no Perdana Botanical Garden price to visit the garden, but there are other attractions inside the garden which might charge a certain Peter Botanical Garden Ticket Prices as an entrance for visitors. To know more about the Tickets for Peter Botanical Garden other attraction, visit the website or contact the authorities. The kuala lumpur park also hosts special events in which case it is better to reach earlier to Buy Tickets for Peter Botanical Garden to avoid unwanted rush. Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Kuala Lumpur itinerary 3 days.
Perdana Botanical Gardens Information
- They host special events and seminars inside the garden.
- The Amphitheatre showcases live performance.
- Enjoy the boat ride.
- Perdana Botanical Gardens also gives out guide books.
Perdana Botanical Gardens Ticket Prices
- Perdana botanical garden entrance fee: Free
- Mouse-deer and Deer Park ticket price: Free
- orchid garden kl entrance fee (Weekends and Public Holidays): Rm 1
- orchid and hibiscus garden kuala lumpur entrance fee (Mon- fri): Free
Lake Gardens KL Bird Park ticket price 2018 -
- Adults: RM 67
- Children: RM 45
- MyKad Adults: RM 27
- Mykad Children: RM 13
KL Butterfly Park ticket price 2018 -
- Adults: RM 25
- Children: RM 14
- Video Camera: RM 5
- MyKad Adults: RM 12
- Mykad Children: RM 7
- MyKad family Admission Fee (2 adults & 3 child): RM 38
National Planetarium entrance fee:
Exhibition Gallery price: Free
The film show costs -
- Adults: RM 12
- Children: RM 8
- MyKad Adults: RM 6
- Mykad Children: RM 4
Perdana Botanical Gardens Hours
- Perdana botanical garden kuala lumpur timing: 7 am - 8 pm
- Free guided walks on Sundays: 8 am - 10 am
- Orchid and Hibiscus garden kuala lumpur opening hours: 9 am - 6 pm
- KL Butterfly Park timing: 9 am - 6 pm
- National Planetarium hours: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm. Monday Close.
Mouse-deer and Deer Park timing:
- Mon-Thu: 10 am - 12 noon and 2 pm - 6 pm
- Friday: 10 am - 12 noon and 3 pm - 6 pm
- Sat-Sun: 10 am - 6 pm
KL Bird Park or Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur timing -
- Bird park hours: 9 am - 6 pm
- Bird shows timing (Daily): 12.30 pm and 3.30 pm
- Eagle Feeding time (Daily): 2.30 pm
How To reach Perdana Botanical Gardens by Public Transport
- B115 stop WismaTani, Jalan Sultan Salahuddi
- KTM Old Railway Kuala Lumpur Station
- KL Hop-On-Hop-Off Double Decker Tour Bus Service stop Station No. 15
Restaurants Near Perdana Botanical Gardens
- The Perdana Botanical Gardens Cafe- inside the garden has fresh and quick refreshments.
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Perdana Botanical Gardens
23.37% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Perdana Botanical Gardens in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
32.74% of people start their Perdana Botanical Gardens visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Perdana Botanical Gardens
93.48% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Perdana Botanical Gardens
Perdana Botanical Gardens Trips
Perdana Botanical Gardens, Kuala Lumpur Reviews
Huge space and very beautiful surroundings. Different types of plants and trees all over the place. Near to the bird park and national museum. Ideal place for a walk at afternoon and a family time spend. Good location for photoshoots. Overall a calming and relaxing atmosphere.
A beautiful, huge green space to enjoy for an afternoon. No entrance fee. The gardens/greenery are very well kept (many people working away the day we visited, watering, trimming, sweeping). There is a short outlined path with sign posts to guide and educate you through different types of plant life. Lots of wonderful photo opportunities (we saw at least 3 couples having wedding/engagement photos done that day). There is even a free (for 60 minutes) WiFi spot at the pond area near the entrance. There is also a small concession stand if you need a snack. A great way to spend an afternoon to escape the heat and traffic and perhaps bring a picnic as there are tables, benches and lots of grass to sit on.
Wonderful place to take the kids. Free of mosquitoes. Nice activities. Cycling. Boats. Beautiful garden. Nice restaurant.
Beautiful greenery in the heart of a concrete jungle. Thinking of bringing your date here? How about a nice morning jog? Say no more, just do it. This botanical gardens is great for many reasons, which is why people from all walks of life can be seen here. You have the morning joggers, the tourists, the yogis, the couples, the families and many more. They all pick this place for one reason: it's a large and serene place that's just great for spending time overall. But do bring your mosquito repellent just to be extra cautious. Attached is a picture of a biawak i spied near the bamboo tree houses.
Big place to go around and see the garden. The Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is "The World's Largest Covered Bird Park" or "The World's largest Free Flight Aviary". (Biggest bird park is in Singapore it's Jurong bird park). The entrance is RM 65 for foreigners and RM25 for Malaysians. Student price is not given. The bird park consist of small cafe to buy ice-creams, waffles and etc. But refrain from buying because the bird will attack you for the food 😂