Perdana Botanical GardensCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: JalanKebunBunga, TasikPerdana, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Landmark, Botanical Garden, Walking Area, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
Perdana Botanical Gardens - Review
Perdana botanical garden also known as Taman Tasik Perdana or Lake Gardens. Botanical garden kuala lumpur is oldest park, established in 1888 and located at Heritage Park of Kuala Lumpur. It is one of the city’s favourite green spaces. It’s prettily landscaped, verdantly green, and covers about 92 hectares. Though most of the locals come here to jog, there are plenty of touristy sites to enjoy, for example:
- Orchid Gardens: 800 species of orchid covering three varieties such as climbing, epiphytic and terrestrial variety, across two terrains.
- Hibiscus Park: Malaysia’s national flower is showcased around a fountain, waterfalls and pools, along with a colonial tea-house and gallery.
- Bird Park: The World's Largest Free-flight Walk-in Aviary has about 20 acres worth of birding goodness.
- LamanPerdana: Some rather majestic trees.
- Rare fruit Trees.
- Bonsai Topiary.
- Cycad, Bamboo and Grass collection.
- A sunken garden.
- A herb garden.
- Deer Park: A 2-acre conservatory for adorable mousedeer, fallow deer, axis deer and sambar deer.
The place has garnered quite a reputation over the time. Everyday, people come at perdana botanical gardens kl to immerse themselves in its natural beauty. There is no Perdana Botanical Garden price to visit the garden, but there are other attractions inside the garden which might charge a certain Peter Botanical Garden Ticket Prices as an entrance for visitors. To know more about the Tickets for Peter Botanical Garden other attraction, visit the website or contact the authorities. The kuala lumpur park also hosts special events in which case it is better to reach earlier to Buy Tickets for Peter Botanical Garden to avoid unwanted rush. Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Kuala Lumpur itinerary 3 days.
Perdana Botanical Gardens Information
- They host special events and seminars inside the garden.
- The Amphitheatre showcases live performance.
- Enjoy the boat ride.
- Perdana Botanical Gardens also gives out guide books.
Perdana Botanical Gardens Ticket Prices
- Perdana botanical garden entrance fee: Free
- Mouse-deer and Deer Park ticket price: Free
- orchid garden kl entrance fee (Weekends and Public Holidays): Rm 1
- orchid and hibiscus garden kuala lumpur entrance fee (Mon- fri): Free
Lake Gardens KL Bird Park ticket price 2018 -
- Adults: RM 67
- Children: RM 45
- MyKad Adults: RM 27
- Mykad Children: RM 13
KL Butterfly Park ticket price 2018 -
- Adults: RM 25
- Children: RM 14
- Video Camera: RM 5
- MyKad Adults: RM 12
- Mykad Children: RM 7
- MyKad family Admission Fee (2 adults & 3 child): RM 38
National Planetarium entrance fee:
Exhibition Gallery price: Free
The film show costs -
- Adults: RM 12
- Children: RM 8
- MyKad Adults: RM 6
- Mykad Children: RM 4
Perdana Botanical Gardens Opening and Closing Hours
- Perdana botanical garden kuala lumpur timing: 7 am - 8 pm
- Free guided walks on Sundays: 8 am - 10 am
- Orchid and Hibiscus garden kuala lumpur opening hours: 9 am - 6 pm
- KL Butterfly Park timing: 9 am - 6 pm
- National Planetarium hours: 9:30 am - 4:30 pm. Monday Close.
Mouse-deer and Deer Park timing:
- Mon-Thu: 10 am - 12 noon and 2 pm - 6 pm
- Friday: 10 am - 12 noon and 3 pm - 6 pm
- Sat-Sun: 10 am - 6 pm
KL Bird Park or Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur timing -
- Bird park hours: 9 am - 6 pm
- Bird shows timing (Daily): 12.30 pm and 3.30 pm
- Eagle Feeding time (Daily): 2.30 pm
How To reach Perdana Botanical Gardens by Public Transport
- B115 stop WismaTani, Jalan Sultan Salahuddi
- KTM Old Railway Kuala Lumpur Station
- KL Hop-On-Hop-Off Double Decker Tour Bus Service stop Station No. 15
Restaurants Near Perdana Botanical Gardens
- The Perdana Botanical Gardens Cafe- inside the garden has fresh and quick refreshments.
- Hilton Kuala Lumpur
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Perdana Botanical Gardens
64.08% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Perdana Botanical Gardens in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
43.18% of people start their Perdana Botanical Gardens visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Perdana Botanical Gardens
93.57% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Perdana Botanical Gardens
Perdana Botanical Gardens Family Friendly Tours
Perdana Botanical Gardens Sightseeing Tours
Perdana Botanical Gardens Culture & Theme Based Tours
Perdana Botanical Gardens Map
Perdana Botanical Gardens Trips
Perdana Botanical Gardens, Kuala Lumpur Reviews
It's a beautiful garden located in the heart of the city. There are large collection of trees and plants and botanical names are displayed which helps the student. Lake in the middle adds to the beauty and neatly maintained. There is no entry fee and garden is quite big. Have a look if you are fond of natural beauty
Beautiful place, stunning views and easy access via public transport. Butterfly park, KL bird park are all also nearby. Friendly staff and worth the visit. Absolutely recommended. Food is also available but to save cost one may bring some snacks for home. Clean and magnificent experience of nature.
This is quite place have park and lake around. you can find a small eating place here with public rest room. You can see few birds around plus fishes in the lake. Its free of cost. Taxi can not come in, Taxi or your own car can be parked at guard house. Good for kids and relaxing place.
Nice park to walk around. Very large. Some places to see. They cost to see, some quiet a lot. But the park it’s self is free and nice to walk around. Monkeys are near the bird garden
Excellent place to visit during holidays. It's located in the middle of Kuala Lumpur City. I love the flowers, its gives me a very calm feeling. If anyone wanna visit this place, please bring along an extra t-shirt because u gonna sweat alot. And do not forget to bring water with you.
All QuestionsPerdana botanical gardens
- Saint Bridget's Church - Celbridge
- Gallery Art Centre The
- M.D. Betting
- Irish Bouncing Castles
- Valerie Stephenson S Art
- Celbridge Library
- Daly Jarlath
- Christchurch - Celbridge
- Irish Cheer Sport Association
- Saint Molaises Catholic Church
- Westport Medical Centre
- Westport Library
- Paddypower - Westport
- Irish Federation Of Sea Anglers Connaught Provincial Council