Pudu Wet Market4 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Pudu, Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia Map
- Phone: +60-1126303924
Pudu Wet Market is Kuala Lumpur’s largest wet (produce) market. A one-stop-destination to buy a variety of fruits, vegetables, fish and meat, this market is at its frantic best if you visit early in the morning. With very narrow spaces between the stalls. Making your way through this market is a task in itself. A visit to this market will get you accustom yourself to the local lifestyle of Kuala Lumpur.
More about Kuala Lumpur
Use Kuala Lumpur trip planner to visit Pudu Wet Market and many others to your visit.
Your worry of where to stay in Kuala Lumpur is sufficed by bunch of interesting and comfortable lodging options in the Kuala Lumpur like Euro Life Hotel @ Kl Sentral, Hotel Sentral Kuala Lumpur and City Central Hotel.
If you want to add the visit to Pudu Wet Market in your trip, you can choose from the variety of Kuala Lumpur vacation packages that can be designed to suit your preferences. These packages also cover your major concern of how to reach Kuala Lumpur.
How to Reach Pudu Wet Market
- By car
- By subway – Pudu subway station (Subway: AGL, SPL)
- By bus - KL 803 Pejabat Pos Pudu, Jalan Pasar bus stop (Bus: 400, 401, 540) and Pasar Pudu, Jalan Pudu bus stop (Bus: B112)
- Pudu Wet Market Address: Jalan Pudu, Pudu, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Malaysia
- Pudu Wet Market Contact Number: +60-1126303924
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
0.02% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Pudu Wet Market in their plan
95% of people start their Pudu Wet Market visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Pudu Wet Market
People normally also visit Jalan Alor while planning their trip to Pudu Wet Market.