Putrajaya BridgeCurrently Open
- Address: Putrajaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Scenic Drive, Bridge, Walking Area, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Lake, Architecture
Putrajaya Bridge - Review
Putrajaya Bridge is an iconic place in about 40 minutes away from the centre city of Kuala Lumpur. This stunning structure is a modern marvel par excellence. Brand new, sleekly designed and most importantly, extremely convenient, this bridge truly has it all.
This stunning bridge which was inspired by a similar structure in Iran is an important facet of the modern day Kuala Lumpur. You can also view the bridge while boating or kayaking through the lake. You can also take a walk on the upper level of the bridge. It looks especially stunning when lit up at night and is a must visit at that time.
Your Kuala Lumpur trip is incomplete without a visit to the Putrajaya Bridge. The beautiful bridge is one of the most popular attractions in Kuala Lumpur and is an architectural marvel in the truest sense. Even though the Putrajaya Bridge tickets are free of any charge, still you can get the Putrajaya Bridge tour tickets. Buy the Putrajaya Bridge tour tickets and know about the bridge and what it went in making this iconic landmark. Want to spend a couple of days in this beautiful city? Follow this Kuala Lumpur itinerary 2 days.
Putrajaya Bridge Information
- Best time is at night to visit the place.
- Take charge of your valuables.
- You can also visit the parks and buildings by taking a small walk.
How To reach Putrajaya Bridge by Public Transport
- Putrajaya Stop
Restaurants Near Putrajaya Bridge
- Lake Side Hotel
- Rumbia Coffee House
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Putrajaya Bridge
43.12% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Putrajaya Bridge in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
33% of people start their Putrajaya Bridge visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Putrajaya Bridge
93.9% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Putrajaya Bridge
Putrajaya Bridge Family Friendly Tours
Putrajaya Bridge Sightseeing Tours
Putrajaya Bridge Map
Putrajaya Bridge Trips
1 View2 Days 1 Night2 Day Trip to Yayasan Al-jenderami from Yayasan Al-jenderamiBy: Guest UserCity: Yayasan Al-jenderami
Putrajaya Bridge, Kuala Lumpur Reviews
All QuestionsPutrajaya bridge
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows