Royal Malaysia Police Museum646 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 5 Jalan Perdana, Bukit Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur 50480, Malaysia Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +603-22725689
- Ticket Price: 1 MYR
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: History Museums
Though small, this museum is a veritable treasure. It traces the history of law-keeping forces from Portuguese, Dutch and British colonial times to present day, as well as focusing on the crimes they had to deal with. The Temmengung – Sultanate Erapolice chief and prison superintendent – is a particularly interesting exhibit. Everyone’s favourite exhibit is the weapons gallery – guns, knives, grenades, swords. Then there’s an exhibit on standard historical police equipment and police vehicle. The final exhibit is on the Malayan Emergency. Minor displays tell of the war against organised crime, triads and forgery operations. Want to spend a couple of days in this beautiful city? Follow this Kuala Lumpur itinerary 2 days.
Royal Malaysia Police Museum Travel Tips
- Free parking close to the entrance.
- Additional contact number: +603 22725690
Royal Malaysia Police Museum Hours
- The museum is closed between 12.30pm - 2.30pm on Fridays for prayers.
How to Reach Royal Malaysia Police Museum
- Bus 9, 10, 12, 13, 17, 20, 21, 46, 58, 99, B112, BET3, BET 4, U68 U76, U81Telekom Malaysia, Jalan Tun Sambathan, U84, U85, U88, U504 stop.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Royal Malaysia Police Museum Address: 5 Jalan Perdana, Bukit Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur 50480, Malaysia
- Royal Malaysia Police Museum Contact Number: +603-22725689
- Royal Malaysia Police Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Royal Malaysia Police Museum Price: 1 MYR
- Time required to visit Royal Malaysia Police Museum: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.06% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Royal Malaysia Police Museum in their plan
25% of people start their Royal Malaysia Police Museum visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Royal Malaysia Police Museum
60% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Royal Malaysia Police Museum
People normally club together Bank Negara Malaysia Museum And Art Gallery and The Bird Park while planning their visit to Royal Malaysia Police Museum.