Royal Selangor Visitor Centre7150 Votes Currently Open
- Address: No. 4 JalanUsahawan 6, 53300 Setapak Jaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +60-341456233
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
This is not a standard tourist attraction. But perhaps that is why it is one of the most popular ones in the city. Royal Selangor is the largest manufacturer of pewter in the world. Consummately, it’s massive visitor’s gallery welcomes about a thousand visitors. It’s a gorgeous place and very well managed.
In the gallery, you’ll find the showcases of manufacture of the material - the science and history and applications. But they’re real pleasure lies In the factory - 250 workers hammering out the metal. If you would like to get more hands-on, the factory will let you try and do a little bit of craftsmanship yourself. It’s not easy. Another fun section is the Chamber of Chimes - compare the sound of pewter to other metals. Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Kuala Lumpur itinerary 5 days.
Royal Selangor Visitor Centre Travel Tips
- Guided tours are available in English, Malay, Mandarin and Japanese.
- Souvenir store is available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- Visiting the foundry is free but you would have to pay a price for the workshop’s School of Hard Knocks.
How to Reach Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
- Major hotels may have a free shuttle service to the centre.
- Drive to here or take a taxi.
- U25 stop PusatServisKeretaJalanUsahawan 5.
- Cafe at the centre
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
32.83% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Royal Selangor Visitor Centre in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
45.95% of people start their Royal Selangor Visitor Centre visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Royal Selangor Visitor Centre
93.01% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Royal Selangor Visitor Centre