30 kilometres out of Kuala Lumpur, this agricultural leisure park has rustic sort of charm. Opened some decades ago, lack of maintenance has given it a sort of rundown look, and the jungle as begun to reclaim some of the area. All this works in its favour, if you keep your expectations real.
It’s quite massive. Multiple companies run their own attractions within the park. These charge their own prices and have their own hours. They are:
- Skytrex Adventure Park: rope ladders and tree crossings
- Paintball Valley: Has its own restaurant/sitting area. Forests make a nice setting for paintball wars
- Animal Park: a small zoo
- Four Seasons Temperature House: Malaysia doesn’t have seasons, so this warehouse simulates them according to the time of the year.
- Spice and Beverage Garden
- Bukit SapuTangan hike
- KampungIdaman (Idyllic Village): You can actually stay the night
- There are camping grounds.
Entrance Ticket Details For Shah Alam Agriculture Park
- RM 1 for 6-11 years of age; 65+
- Free for under 6; disabled; orphans
How to Reach Shah Alam Agriculture Park
- You’ll have to drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
0.63% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Shah Alam Agriculture Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
67.57% of people start their Shah Alam Agriculture Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Shah Alam Agriculture Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Shah Alam Agriculture Park