Sunway LagoonCurrently Open
- Address: 3, Jalan Lagoon Timur, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +60-356390000
- Ticket Price: 150 MYR
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Amusement Park, Garden, Park, Theme Park, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure, Picnic Spot
This massive theme and Water Park, spread out over 80 acres. Though it’s technically part of the city of Petaling Jaya, practically everyone treats it as a Kuala Lumpur attraction.
The park now has five major sections. These are:
- Extreme Park: Adrenaline and sports junkies test their mettle at paintball, archery, rock-climbing, go-karting and G-Force X (Asia’s highest slingshot ride)
- Wildlife Park: 150 species housed in clever interactive exhibits and displayed in glorious live animal shows make this section a kid favourite.
- Amusement Park: Cowboys and Indians fight it out at thrill rides, and you even get to fall over the Niagra Falls Flume Ride. Check out the Pirate Ride at the world of adventure.
- Water Park: TheVuvuzela is the world’s largest water ride, and the Surf Beach is one of the largest man made surf beaches in the world.
- Scream Park: Zombies, iconic monsters from your favourite movies (including Terminator), make this as much as a geek-freakout as a scare-fest.
Also, visit nearby attractions in the city which are covered in Kuala Lumpur itinerary 5 days.
Sunway Lagoon Travel Tips
- No refunds will be given even if the rides are closed for bad weather.
- There’s plenty of parking space.
Entrance Ticket Details For Sunway Lagoon
- Child of under 11 years and seniors of above 60 years: RM 81.
- Prices given are for tickets booked online. Gate admission tickets are more expensive.
- Ticket covers access to all areas of the park.
- Free for kids under 90 centimetres in height.
- Visit the attraction website to see the family and annual admission packages.
Sunway Lagoon Hours
- From 03:00 pm - 03:45 pm for Body Boarding - Maximum 20 pax / Minimum 5 pax and from 06:00 pm - 06:45 pm for Surfing - Maximum 12 pax / Minimum 5 pax Time.
- Some sections may be closed in case of bad weather.
How to Reach Sunway Lagoon
- KTM Komuter train stops at Subang Jaya Station.
- Putra-LRT stops at the Kelana Jaya station.
- Wau Hotel & Cafe
- Ikea – Offers fast food
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
39.12% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Sunway Lagoon in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
73.3% of people start their Sunway Lagoon visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Sunway Lagoon
93.45% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sunway Lagoon