Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur
About Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur
Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: 3, Jalan Lagoon Timur, Bandar Sunway, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
Ticket Price: 150 MYR
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 72.5K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Amusement Park, Garden, Park, Theme Park, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Adventure, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This massive theme and Water Park, spread out over 80 acres. Though it’s technically part of the city of Petaling Jaya, practically everyone treats it as a Kuala Lumpur attraction.
The park now has five major sections. These are:
- Extreme Park: Adrenaline and sports junkies test their mettle at paintball, archery, rock-climbing, go-karting and G-Force X (Asia’s highest slingshot ride)
- Wildlife Park: 150 species housed in clever interactive exhibits and displayed in glorious live animal shows make this section a kid favourite.
- Amusement Park: Cowboys and Indians fight it out at thrill rides, and you even get to fall over the Niagra Falls Flume Ride. Check out the Pirate Ride at the world of adventure.
- Water Park: TheVuvuzela is the world’s largest water ride, and the Surf Beach is one of the largest man made surf beaches in the world.
- Scream Park: Zombies, iconic monsters from your favourite movies (including Terminator), make this as much as a geek-freakout as a scare-fest.
Sunway Lagoon Information
- No refunds will be given even if the rides are closed for bad weather.
- There’s plenty of parking space.
Sunway Lagoon Ticket Prices
- Child of under 11 years and seniors of above 60 years: RM 81.
- Prices given are for tickets booked online. Gate admission tickets are more expensive.
- Ticket covers access to all areas of the park.
- Free for kids under 90 centimetres in height.
- Visit the attraction website to see the family and annual admission packages.
Sunway Lagoon Opening and Closing Hours
- From 03:00 pm - 03:45 pm for Body Boarding - Maximum 20 pax / Minimum 5 pax and from 06:00 pm - 06:45 pm for Surfing - Maximum 12 pax / Minimum 5 pax Time.
- Some sections may be closed in case of bad weather.
How To reach Sunway Lagoon by Public Transport
- KTM Komuter train stops at Subang Jaya Station.
- Putra-LRT stops at the Kelana Jaya station.
Restaurants Near Sunway Lagoon
- Wau Hotel & Cafe
- Ikea – Offers fast food
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Sunway Lagoon, Kuala Lumpur Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Zouk Club Kuala Lumpur
- Tune Hotel
- Mercure Kuala Lumpur Shaw Parade Hotel
- Hotel Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre Hotel And Residences
- Thai Buddhist Chetawan Temple
- Lanson Place
- Sky Hotel Bukit Bintang
- Hotel Sentral Kl
- Federal Hotel
- Kuala Lumpur Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 48 Hours in Kuala Lumpur
- What to See in 72 Hours in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend 5 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend 6 Days in Kuala Lumpur
- How to Spend 7 Days in Kuala Lumpur