Taman Tasik PerdanaCurrently Open [Closes at 08:00 pm]
- Address: Jalan Kebun Bunga, Tasik Perdana, Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 07:00 am - 08:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Landmark, Walking Area, Entertainment, Leisure, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Taman Tasik Perdana - Review
This beautiful haven, in the middle of the busier than ever KL, is a much appreciated relaxing place for tourists. These gardens are ideal for a break after a busy, sunny day of sightseeing, but moreover, they are quite a huge tourist attraction themselves. Once you enter these gardens it becomes rather hard to believe that there is a world outside it.
Calm, serene and verdant, these gardens are beautifully landscaped and decorated in the most elaborate manner. The oriental gardens are simply stunning with pretty little bridges and places to relax everywhere. Rare varieties of flowers and plants adorn the vast expanse of the garden. You can take your own picnic and enjoy a quiet afternoon in the shade.
There is also a playground for the children. The place is perfect for families. You can just sit around and read a book or spend some time at the museum or a bird park. You are sure to love this place if you love nature. Want to spend a couple of days in this beautiful city? Follow this Kuala Lumpur itinerary 2 days.
Taman Tasik Perdana Information
- The best way to get here is by public transport or taxi.
- Don’t miss the exhibitions held at Lake Garden.
- Take a ride of Shuttle bus to reach Orchid garden and Bird Park of Lake Garden.
- Take extra cash you might spend more in cups of coffee watching the Lake.
- From the garden you can visit National Monument, the Planetarium and the Parliament House.
How To reach Taman Tasik Perdana by Public Transport
- Old KL Station
Restaurants Near Taman Tasik Perdana
- NasiLemark – is known for its best quality food near Lake Gardens.
- Favola- SPG restaurant known for the best Italian appetizers.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Taman Tasik Perdana
17.49% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Taman Tasik Perdana in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
30.61% of people start their Taman Tasik Perdana visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Taman Tasik Perdana
72.93% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Taman Tasik Perdana
Taman Tasik Perdana Map
Taman Tasik Perdana Trips
Taman Tasik Perdana, Kuala Lumpur Reviews
All QuestionsTaman tasik perdana
- Radyr Library
- Casino Hire Cardiff
- Accesi Wedding DVD And Wedding Video Cardiff And South Wales
- Nunwell House And Gardens
- Isle Of Wight Wax Works
- Brading Railway Station
- Old Town Hall Museum
- Brading Station
- University Church Of St Mary The Virgin
- Oglander Roman Trust
- The Bull Ring
- The Lilliput Antique Doll & Toy Museum
- Morton Manor
- Kate Bolton Artist
- Brading Station Visitor Centre