Taman Tasik TitiwangsaCurrently Open
- Address: No.5, LorongTitiwangsa 6, 53200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, View Point, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Taman Tasik Titiwangsa - Review
The lake gardens are a popular weekend green retreat for those who live in the city. It has standard city park fare: large lake ponds at the centre where you can canoe; jogging tracks and aqua biking facilities; food and drink vendors at the lake edges. In the morning you may find teams of joggers training for competitive events. There are also horseback riding facilities. Kids may enjoy the remote controlled car racing facilities. There’s a children’s playground in the centre of the park. During weekends, families descend on the park for picnics.
The National Theatre and the National Art Gallery are nearby.
Taman Tasik Titiwangsa Information
- There is some limited parking space.
Taman Tasik Titiwangsa Ticket Prices
- Horse Riding: MYR 1.50 per round per adult.
Taman Tasik Titiwangsa Opening and Closing Hours
- Horse Riding: 9am-12pm and 3pm-6pm, on Saturdays and Sundays.
How To reach Taman Tasik Titiwangsa by Public Transport
- You may drive to here.
Restaurants Near Taman Tasik Titiwangsa
- Floating Restaurant
- Star bucks cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Taman Tasik Titiwangsa
50.85% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Taman Tasik Titiwangsa in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
24.64% of people start their Taman Tasik Titiwangsa visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Taman Tasik Titiwangsa
94.53% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Taman Tasik Titiwangsa
Taman Tasik Titiwangsa Map
Taman Tasik Titiwangsa Trips
1 View19 Days 18 Nights19 Day Trip to Kuala Lumpur, Penang Hill, Ipoh, Cameron Highlands, Taiping, Genting Highlands, Langkawi Island from BangaloreBy: Guest UserCity: Kuala Lumpur, Cameron Highlands, Penang Hill, Ipoh, Taiping, Genting Highlands, Langkawi Island
Taman Tasik Titiwangsa, Kuala Lumpur Reviews
Nice view to shoot . mind relax.. Awesome place..good for the sky ride as well. Mostly normal public going for the mind peace.. Resting and for the exercise as well. There have a lot of good things. Cycling and jogging around the place. There have goof view in the lakeside. Can we take good photographs. There have good view around the the lake and other place as well. There have hospitality public wash room. Shops around the place. Easy and smart way. You guys this pace really good looks. Thanks
To reach here ,you need to get down Terminal station of Titiwangsa. There is no public transport to commute Garden lake , hence you either walk or call Taxi . Area is very quiet and some renovation are going . This one of the best place to capture KL skyliners with reflection. Recommend to take photos evening . I visited here on one day evening hence no idea how this place experiences during day time .
Good place for workout or casual walk. Lake needs regular cleaning. It stinks at certain areas.
- The lake at the garden was a byproduct of tin mining activities under the British Rule and subsequently cleaned up & developed into a park - The Park occupied an area of 95 hectares with a lake of 57 hectares - Facilities provided in the Park are jogging track, cycling track, radio control car racing track, horse riding facility, kayaking, children playground, helicopter service, boat riding, watering fountains, resting pavilions, public toilets & etc. - The best time to visit is in the morning between 7.30-8.00AM to catch the rising sun & fresh air in the wood area. - The Park is quite well kept but the scattering rubbish remains spotted everywhere in the Park make the morning visitors feel heart saddening. - Parking lots aplenty but during the peak one may also find it hard to find a parking lot. - Overall, the Park is a great recreational place for family and group gathering.
It's a perfect place to hang around at late evening or early morning times. Wheelchair accessible & kids friendly place. Clean & tidy public toilets are available here. Meanwhile, I would like to recommend the visitors to bring there own food as this lake have alot of hut type sitting arrangements. If you are planning to visit here with kids try to rent out a bicycle & go around the lake. Helicopter service for bringing people around has been discontinued, I'm not sure if its a temporary or permanent closure. Helipad area has been close for visitors too.