Templer ParkCurrently Open
- Address: Kanching Templer's Park Jungle Waterfall, 1, 48000 Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +603-80239988
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Bird Watching
Just north of Kuala Lumpur is a 2 kilometre long valley called the Temple Park. It’s a popular picnic area, with multiple spots to settle down beside two flowing streams. There are some serene low waterfalls or cascades. It’s also a good spot for bird-watching. Entry to the park is clearly marked out along the trunk road to Ipoh from Kuala Lumpur. Local wildlife abounds in the park: park monkey, hawk-cuckoo, crested serpent eagle, snakes, toads, goats, emerald dove, forest wagtail, malkohas, barbet, woodpecker, flycatcher-shrike, blue-winged leafbird, earless agamid, Malaysian crested lizard. There is an area where you may fish.
A major attraction at the park is the million year old limestone hill – Bukit Takun.
Templer Park Travel Tips
- There is parking.
- There is a public toilet.
How to Reach Templer Park
- Access the park from the Rawang exit of the North-South Expressway. The entrance is clearly marked.
- You’ll have to drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Templer Park Address: Kanching Templer's Park Jungle Waterfall, 1, 48000 Rawang, Selangor, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur
- Templer Park Contact Number: +603-80239988
- Templer Park Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Templer Park: 04:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.96% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Templer Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
41.18% of people start their Templer Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Templer Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Templer Park
People normally club together Zoo Negara and FRIM Canopy Walk while planning their visit to Templer Park.
People also prefer to end their day with Templer Park.