The Bird Park5734 Votes Currently Open
- Address: KL Bird Park, 920, JalanCenderawasih, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +60-322721010
- Ticket Price: 50 MYR
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Garden, Park, Landmark, Wildlife Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Neighborhoods , Nature, Bird Watching
Though it can be considered part of the Lake Gardens, this attraction charges a hefty fee for its charms. The 21 acre public aviary is one of the largest covered bird parks in the world. Three thousand birds covering about 200 species make this an indispensable visit for birdies. Before you visit, check out the feeding times for various species of birds such as ostriches, lory, hornbill, eagle and storks. The park is famous for its 3 zones in which the birds are allowed to fly free, in habitats that closely resemble their natural homes. These zones include areas such as Flightless Bird, Hornbill Park, Flamingo Pond, and Brahminy Pond.
The Bird Park is one of the attractions added in 2 days in Kuala Lumpur. Must visit this awesome attraction.
The Bird Park Travel Tips
- Must watch ostrich laying eggs and feeding birds.
- The Bird Park conducts various programs so ask for it at the reservation desk.
- Additional infomation about the bodily functions and seminars are provided on The Bird Park’s official website.
Entrance Ticket Details For The Bird Park
RM 41 for kids
With MYKAD/MYKID: Adult- RM 27, Kids- RM 13
The Bird Park Hours
- 10:30am – the free flying bird feeding event.
How to Reach The Bird Park
- B115 stop WismaTani, Jalan Sultan Salahuddi
- KTM Old Railway Kuala Lumpur Station
- KL Hop-On-Hop-Off Double Decker Tour Bus Service stop Station No. 15
- Hornbill Restaurant & Cafe - The best refreshments served
- Sandwich Bar
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
28.54% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include The Bird Park in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
42.77% of people start their The Bird Park visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see The Bird Park
79.87% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Bird Park