The Golden TriangleCurrently Closed
- Address: 52100 Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Timings: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Bar, Outdoors, Walking Area, Club, Restaurant, Entertainment, Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Tower, Architecture
The Golden Triangle - Review
The golden triangle has the best shopping malls and is known for tourist hub. It is the place where KLCC tourist locations are situated. The Golden Triangle is best known for skyscrapers which also includes the Petronas Twin Towers. At night this place becomes the host venue for the youth, were in the best of the nightclub international DJ’s rock the floor. The triangle has the most popular brands of clothing, accessories, gift shops and many more. Want to spend a couple of days in this beautiful city? Follow this Kuala Lumpur itinerary 2 days.
The Golden Triangle Information
- Best place to visit at nights.
- Cosmo’s world the best theme park at the golden triangle.
- Don’t miss international DJ’s performing at Zouknightclubs.
How To reach The Golden Triangle by Public Transport
Restaurants Near The Golden Triangle
- Hardrock Café
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting The Golden Triangle
11.36% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include The Golden Triangle in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
22.72% of people start their The Golden Triangle visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Golden Triangle
77.77% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Golden Triangle
The Golden Triangle Map
The Golden Triangle Trips
1 View2 Days 1 Night2 Day Trip to Yayasan Al-jenderami from Yayasan Al-jenderamiBy: Guest UserCity: Yayasan Al-jenderami
The Golden Triangle, Kuala Lumpur Reviews
All QuestionsThe golden triangle
- The Whisky Shop Dufftown
- Dufftown Distillery Walk
- Nairn Beach Lochloy Holiday Park
- Mortlach Primary School
- Keith & Dufftown Railway Association
- Dufftown Library
- Joseph Brown & Sons
- Dufftown Tourist Information Centre
- Ballyhalbert Caravan Park
- Kingfisher Upvc South Wales
- D D Racing
- Green Lawn Social Club
- Schools Literacy & Resource Centre
- Helen O'Grady Childrens Drama Academy
- Pontypool & New Inn Railway Station