Tun Hussein Onn Memorial260 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Jalan Dato Onn, Kuala Lumpur, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
- Phone: +60-320722663
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Memorial, Exhibition
Tun Hussein Onn was Malaysia’s 3rd Prime Minister, and one of the nation’s most influential figures. The memorial follows his life – his early years, his rapid rise in the political scene, years as Prime Minister, and finally, his death. The exhibition covers three levels. There’s a replica of the man’s office, and collections of the tokens and awards he earned during his time in office. The attraction is more popular with the locals who want an insight into a historical figure, or with students doing a project for the same purpose. Tourist may or may not find it interesting.
Tun Hussein Onn Memorial Travel Tips
- There is a souvenir shop and cafeteria on Level One.
How to Reach Tun Hussein Onn Memorial
- B115 stop KementerianJKR ,Jalan Sultan Salahuddin
- Bank Negara Metro Station – Blue and Red Lines
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Kuala Lumpur before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Kuala Lumpur and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Tun Hussein Onn Memorial Address: Jalan Dato Onn, Kuala Lumpur, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Tun Hussein Onn Memorial Contact Number: +60-320722663
- Tun Hussein Onn Memorial Timing: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm
- Best time to visit Tun Hussein Onn Memorial(preferred time): 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Time required to visit Tun Hussein Onn Memorial: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.22% of people who visit Kuala Lumpur include Tun Hussein Onn Memorial in their plan
95% of people start their Tun Hussein Onn Memorial visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Tun Hussein Onn Memorial